Galkayo elects a new Mayor

Why would I want that when I got this

DYGPhp9WkAET7JX.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why would I want that when I got this

DYGPhp9WkAET7JX.jpg

Pictures of other people land is easy to claim but go in Galkacyo and show me GM forces anywhere in the city outside that baraxlay neighborhood.

Till then Enjoy this, where u r called 'Palestine' and PL called 'Israel' right at the end of the video.

U r in denial kiddo of the reality, I am done with u. When u can't even control the southern galkacyo airport and were forced to create another 'dirt strip' because u were told 'marti ba tahay' I doubt u control anything. U can't even control the galkacyo airport that is on your side of the city. But I am sure u r planning to take over it soon like your leaders tell u, however they been saying that for 30 years.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State you don't even control southern galkacyo because u r not at the airport as far as I am concerned. The extent of your control is baraxlay neighborhood. If u controlled Galkacyo you wud own that airport since it's on the southern side but u don't which shows u must ask PL for permission on anything and everything like a falastini

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Southern Galkacyo is shared, there is a contigent of PL forces with a huge tank division there at the airport and it's aimed at Baraxlay. Southern Galkacyo is shared what the f*ck is this guy on about @Galmudug-State

You control nothing in Galkacyo except live there as U EVEN CLAIMED, u said I live there, but that doesn't mean u CONTROL there, you are guest of PL and u better behave like one or else u might find yourself living somewhere else like the gypsy u r, living like a falastini in hamar and galkacyo, la hayste ba tahay waryaa meel kasto aad jogtid.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State Your own Brother is telling u the truth.

No picture will save your own people telling u Galkacyo 'casimad' ma noqon karto since you are minority la hayste with 150 tanks at Galkacyo airport aiming at you and u can't control even southern galkacyo hence he concluded u r just xafad yar in galkacyo called baraxlay.

It's totally wrong u claim south galkacyo since a contigent of PL forces are sitting in southern galkacyo airport with 150 tanks out muscling you so much that u don't dare try to attack. Nigga back down, your own ahlul sunnah told you the truth, your in a baraxlay neighborhood with PL forces sitting in southern galkacyo with U and watching u like LA HAYSTE

You fool the airport is not in the south. Its more in the North East and we surround it. Like I said you just live in one Xafaad. Maybe it is south of your Xafaad.
Galkayo3.jpg

@Galmudug-State Your own Brother is telling u the truth.

No picture will save your own people telling u Galkacyo 'casimad' ma noqon karto since you are minority la hayste with 150 tanks at Galkacyo airport aiming at you and u can't control even southern galkacyo hence he concluded u r just xafad yar in galkacyo called baraxlay.

It's totally wrong u claim south galkacyo since a contigent of PL forces are sitting in southern galkacyo airport with 150 tanks out muscling you so much that u don't dare try to attack. Nigga back down, your own ahlul sunnah told you the truth, your in a baraxlay neighborhood with PL forces sitting in southern galkacyo with U and watching u like LA HAYSTE

Futo weyn I got troops. You think I am afraid of you.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Futo weyn I got troops. You think I am afraid of you.

Come and take your airport in south galkacyo. You needed to re-draw southern galkacyo to take out the airport which is on your side of the border. That shit is under lock and u were forced to land in a dirt strip lol, nigga take your dusty ass airport, I control the real airport

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Why would you even entertain this checkpoint assistant on something this basic?

:drakewtf:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why would you even entertain this checkpoint assistant on something this basic?

:drakewtf:

Yeah true he thinks he has soldiers therefore he is fine. Palestinians have soldiers too doesn't mean they are not out muscled and controlled by Israel. @Galmudug-State your own leaders tell you how embarassing it is for them as HG to go to Galkacyo and said let's have the capital in Dhuso

Drawing lines u wish doesn't mean shit. The south n north is divided by the main road, anyways u will be 'redrawing lines' as baraxlay itself is contested with murusade

You idiot how is Galkayo divided by the road. Are you talking about Mudug or Galkayo. During Italian rule Mudug was divided by the road but I conquered all, all the way to Ethiopian border.

But then I realised that your just a Zanzibaari who has never been to Galkayo.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Yeah true he thinks he has soldiers therefore he is fine. Palestinians have soldiers too doesn't mean they are not out muscled and controlled by Israel. @Galmudug-State your own leaders tell you how embarassing it is for them as HG to go to Galkacyo and said let's have the capital in Dhuso
They tax these guys an entrance fee at the airport, the disrespect is way too much.

:deadrose:

They tax these guys an entrance fee at the airport, the disrespect is way too much.

:deadrose:

You fool how would they know who's who unless punites have their own Puntland passport. By the way loads of Mjs use South Galkayo airport, our flights are way cheaper and more frequent to Mogadishu.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You idiot how is Galkayo divided by the road. Are you talking about Mudug or Galkayo. During Italian rule Mudug was divided by the road but I conquered all, all the way to Ethiopian border.

But then I realised that your just a Zanzibaari who has never been to Galkayo.

If u won't listen to your own brother then you won't listen to anyone. Xafad yar baraxlay ku taal ba tahay, u r not allowed to extend from there either to the airport, all u can do is go further south. The south is west-east. South western portion u got leelkase waiting for your ass and south east is the airport. U live in south central galkacyo is probably more accurate. But u dont live in all the southern part as that is shared

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You fool how would they know who's who unless punites have their own Puntland passport. By the way loads of Mjs use South Galkayo airport, our flights are way cheaper and more frequent to Mogadishu.

Where is those soldiers u post video about, they can't even take south galkacyo airport back and argue it's on the southern portion, why? it will destroy the ceasefire that is why and u know what that will mean, baraxlay is going to be under PL control, so u won't risk losing your little portion of south-central neighborhood and will remain well behaved and bending the knee at all MJ's in the city like la hayste.

Rather then living such an indignified life, why dont u just move out rather then being a damn falastini like your own macalin nuur said of u. It's funny how he said baraxlay can never serve as capital of galmudug because 'cayr' know how embarassing you are to them living like a falastini in the MJ calool. Calooshasi kama baxaysid weliga langaab. You have no soldiers waryaa, their weak, u don't have enuff weapons to capture even the airport let alone galkacyo. Now sleep on that kiddo, I said it to your face you R OUT MANNED AND OUT GUNNED that's why MJ soldiers are sitting in the south-west area of galkacyo.

If u won't listen to your own brother then you won't listen to anyone. Xafad yar baraxlay ku taal ba tahay, u r not allowed to extend from there either to the airport, all u can do is go further south. The south is west-east. South western portion u got leelkase waiting for your ass and south east is the airport. U live in south central galkacyo is probably more accurate. But u dont live in all the southern part as that is shared

You fool. The 2015 war was about me spreading my legs and now building on the far west of the city. But you wouldn't know this would you my Zanzibari friend.

Trending

Latest posts