Galkayo elects a new Mayor

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Why do you keep saying GALKACYO, even though this is one neighborhood called "Baraxley".
Say SOUTH GALKACYO. You just want to push a false narrative that Baraxley which is a tiny neighborhood is all of Gaalkacyo.

Puntites:
Please, let's lobby to rename North Galkacyo. This is a joke. I have had enough of this massive city being taken for a joke and constantly reported on. Gaalkacyo has too much sharaf to be associated with this.

Galkacyo is our Jerusalem. It belongs to Galmudug and we won't ever let Puntites forget it. :nvjpqts:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Desperate people - even removed OSHACO international airport from google mapView attachment 148757

View attachment 148758
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
:mjlol:
I KNEW YOU'D fall on my trap.. I'M 100% Sure that you never been to Galkayo.... because if you did you wouldn't have claimed the entirety of GARSOOR district which comes under Puntland's control.

you are a fucking moron....
xero dayax is GALNUS? WHAT ABOUT MASJID SHAFICI? what about DURDUR? hotel bootaan? WHAT ABOUT HOTEL KAAH? WHAT ABOUT RAHMA? WHAT ABOUT MASJID SALAHADUDIN AND MASJID FURQAAN?? your ignorance about the region is utter failure. I remember giving you an advise on learning the region's geography and tribal territories. I guess you ignored my call.
Garsooor.jpg

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
:mjlol:
I KNEW YOU'D fall on my trap.. I'M 100% Sure that you never been to Galkayo.... because if you did you wouldn't have claimed the entirety of GARSOOR district which comes under Puntland's control.

you are a fucking moron....
xero dayax is GALNUS? WHAT ABOUT MASJID SHAFICI? what about DURDUR? hotel bootaan? WHAT ABOUT HOTEL KAAH? WHAT ABOUT RAHMA? WHAT ABOUT MASJID SALAHADUDIN AND MASJID FURQAAN?? your ignorance about the region is utter failure. I remember giving you an advise on learning the region's geography and tribal territories. I guess you ignored my call.View attachment 148760

I know you never been to Galkayo. Unlike me who has lived there for many years. That is exactly where I have my house.The area is populated mainly by Madhibaan, Sacad and Dir -Qubeeys with a few Leelkase.

Galkayo.jpg

Walahi my house is right next to Masjiid Al furqaan. But sacad do not pray in that Mosque. Mainlly Somali Bantus, Madibaan and a few Leelkase use the masjiid. I prayed in that Mosque because its 2 mins from my house. I stopped going after the imaan was assassinated inside the mosque

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I know you never been to Galkayo. Unlike me who has lived there for many years. That is exactly where I have my house.The area is populated mainly by Madhibaan, Sacad and Dir -Qubeeys with a few Leelkase.

View attachment 148761

Dude, this is GARSOOOR.... you think drawing straight line on a random pic is enough?!! You can literally see Landmarks on the map... All from GARSOOOR district... Bardacad, hotel kaah, Masjid Huda, Masjid Salahudin, Oomaar spare parts?! Kulmiye?!! All those businesses and famous landmarks come directly under the jurisdiction of Puntland.

Anyone who has been to gaalkacyo knows these landmarks.
IMG_20201025_211648.jpg
IMG_20201025_212126.jpg

@Galmudug-State you want to claim our kin Leelkase and our own children, Meheri also?

Not only do you want to claim our land and houses, now you want to claim our own children, the Arab Saalax Meheri?

@SuldaankaMeheri -- you see this gaajo claiming your homes?

Gaajo,-State, stick to your ugly Baraxley and stop coveting after our land and people. The audacity of these tuugo never fails to shock me.

Dude, this is GARSOOOR.... you think drawing straight line on a random pic is enough?!! You can literally see Landmarks on the map... All from GARSOOOR district... Bardacad, hotel kaah, Masjid Huda, Masjid Salahudin, Oomaar spare parts?! Kulmiye?!! All those businesses and famous landmarks come directly under the jurisdiction of Puntland.

Anyone who has been to gaalkacyo knows these landmarks.
View attachment 148762View attachment 148763

Hold on, my line extended to as far as Masjiid Al Faraaqaan, which you claimed to be Puntland. That is right next to my house.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
:farmajoyaab:@DR OSMAN Salebaan from Cadaado want thier piece of Baraxley.

:fittytousand: I would have proposed/passed a law if i was PL politician and signed by the elders of all PL clans. If any puntite rents a house to a Hawiye in Mudug, they automatically lose thier property to the government and that family will be outcasted as m1dgaans till the end of times. Selling land you will be hanged at the nearest tree.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Mashallah this is too easy, I know Galkayo like the back of my mind. Mj live only in one small xafaad. They like to claim Leelkase, Madibaan, sheikhsaal Qubeeys, Arab Salaax Xafaads.

Walaahi oo bilaahi oo tollaahi if you HAD AN INCH OF Knowledge about Galkayo you wouldn't have claimed AN ENTIRE DISTRICT Called Garsooor...

You're a certified moron. I was BORN IN Galkaio... I used to live there... The only person on this forum who can wholeheartedly say that he knows gaalkacyo on the back of his head is Me. And Maybe @Tucking_Fypo

Last edited:
@Galmudug-State you want to claim our kin Leelkase and our own children, Meheri also?

Not only do you want to claim our land and houses, now you want to claim our own children, the Arab Saalax Meheri?

@SuldaankaMeheri -- you see this gaajo claiming your homes?

Gaajo,-State, stick to your ugly Baraxley and stop coveting after our land and people. The audacity of these tuugo never fails to shock me.

Arab Salaax don't live there. they live right next to the suuq -Galkayo market. You see you don't even know what you are talking about.

Walaahi oo bilaahi oo tollaahi if you HAD AN INCH OF Knowledge about Galkayo you wouldn't claim AN ENTIRE DISTRICT Called Garsooor...

You're a certified moron. I was BORN IN Galkaio... I used to live there... The only person on this forum who can wholeheartedly say that he knows gaalkacyo on the back of his head is Me. Maybe @Tucking_Fypo

I live in Garsoor, you fool. Have you actually been to Galkayo?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Hold on, my line extended to as far as Masjiid Al Faraaqaan, which you claimed to be Puntland. That is right next to my house.
Dude... zoom in on your stupid line and you will see all those Landmarks that I just posted. All from GARSOOOR district. You should be ashamed of yourself

Kariim I will be in Galkayo next year from July - August. Let us meet each other and see who owns the city. We will use GPS coordinates of the areas that you say is yours. You wanna meet my friends in Galkayo and tell them their homes is Puntland.