Galkayo elects a new Mayor

Arab Salaax don't live there. they live right next to the suuq -Galkayo market. You see you don't even know what you are talking about.

Shut the hell up and don't claim our people. Bilaa xishood waalan. Imagine if we claimed your Saruur cousins or whatever else your kin are called.

We don't claim your land
We don't claim your people

We have dignity and pride, unlike you, running around with a begging bowl. Nobody wants to live with or be associated with you. Get it through your thick skull.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
For the millionth time. I live in Garsoor. That is where my house is. Just right next to Masjiid Al Faraquun. Why does this shock you?
Shock you?? Dude, do you even hear yourself??! Garsooor is a famous neighborhood controlled by Puntland. Why don't you just zoom in on the red line you just posted.... All famous landmarks from GARSOOOR district.

Your logic is moronic.

Shock you?? Dude, do you even hear yourself??! Garsooor is a famous neighborhood controlled by Puntland. Why don't you just zoom in on the red line you just posted.... All famous landmarks from GARSOOOR district.

Your logic is moronic.

Welcome to reality. Now you know that Galmudug controls large parts of Garsoor. And you also learnt this is where I live in Galkayo.

@Galmudug-StateWaryaa @Galmudug-State you cannot even fill a xafad u langaab, it's a mixture of all hawiyes who live there even MURUSADE. I don't think anything beyond a 'village' you will see 'standalone' sacad by himself, when it comes to town u will immediately see they cannot 'fill such capacity and it becomes an all hawiye event'

the inferiority complex of these futo weyns (as my friend @Galmudug-State likes to say kkkk) is astounding, now they are trying to claim Galkacyo is a mixed city

the demographic of Galkacyos population is well-reflected by the council which was elected few days ago, out of 27 members of the council, 23 of them are HG

out of these 23 HG members, 22 alone are Sacad

20201021637388979688633489.jpg

20201021637388979946050705.jpg

it may hurt you to know you have been fighting with just one beel all this time but Galkacyo belongs to Sacad :salute:

Walaahi oo bilaahi oo tollaahi if you HAD AN INCH OF Knowledge about Galkayo you wouldn't have claimed AN ENTIRE DISTRICT Called Garsooor...

You're a certified moron. I was BORN IN Galkaio... I used to live there... The only person on this forum who can wholeheartedly say that he knows gaalkacyo on the back of his head is Me. And Maybe @Tucking_Fypo
Sxb, i just laugh at this nigga, dont take him seriously. Waa clueless kid

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State if puntites had your view, we would own the world. Kulaha I live in Garsoor, nigga I live in Sydney, what is your point? you don't control nothing in Garsoor, it doesn't matter if u live there or don't. War baraxlay ayaad uu yaban tahay where murusade represents 3 seats alone. Like I said u can barely fill a neighborhood let alone have a major town or city, u guys only at 'village' level in your clan development. You are similar to my sub clan bah dubays, weli 'villages' baa jogta, not a city or town scale on your own.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
the inferiority complex of these futo weyns (as my friend @Galmudug-State likes to say kkkk) is astounding, now they are trying to claim Galkacyo is a mixed city

the demographic of Galkacyos population is well-reflected by the council which was elected few days ago, out of 27 members of the council, 23 of them are HG

View attachment 148766

View attachment 148767

it may hurt you to know you have been fighting with just one beel all this time but Galkacyo belongs to Sacad :salute:
@Apophis @PuntiteQueen kkkkkkk
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Loook at this MORON thinking that this council controls Gaalkacyo.... Little does he know that this council is for Baraxley. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

This is a comedy circus. These HG kids have clearly never been to Gaalkacyo. One claims our Garsooor district and the other is busy posting Baraxley council members.

View attachment 148766

View attachment 148767

Not us, your fellow Hawiye are claiming xafada Baraxley is mixed and want representation.

:pachah1: 27 council members for a damn neigborhood not the whole city.

@Apophis @PuntiteQueen kkkkkkk
:russ: :russ: :russ: :russ:

Loook at this MORON thinking that this council controls Gaalkacyo.... Little does he know that this council is for Baraxley. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

This is a comedy circus. These HG kids have clearly never been to Gaalkacyo. One claims our Garsooor district and the other is busy posting Baraxley council members.

Hold on. Do you still believe that I don't live in Garsoor? Are you serious.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Hold on. Do you still believe that I don't live in Garsoor?
f*ck your entire existence motherfucker... Why Do I care if you live in a tiny house located in Garsoor or not. The Masjid Furqaan I know is right beside Suuq Aaran and Puntites control it. Don't quote me with your sob stories about your fictional house... What an idiot :drakewtf:

guul Galkacyo, you know you are doing something right when others start crying about your hormar kkkk

both new mayor C/raxman Sheekh Xasan & the newly-elected council look to be bright young members of the local community (no odays in sight :rejoice: ), I have high aspirations for them

122410910_667163837501638_9008043449550815565_o.jpg

122147409_665576900993665_895780421857976603_n.jpg

122215407_665577147660307_5985344666474882940_n.jpg

122090750_665576310993724_6532678822194885686_n.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hello Puntites, this is my city, I own a house here. It's Bah Dubays territory.

@Galmudug-State It's not about where u live but where u control and it's not only about control but 'majority' control. Palestinians control east jerusalem but they are clearly naf-la-cari to Jews just like u r to PL. GM reminds me of Palestinians given a 'state' but we all know their under JEWISH mercy. I swear it's exactly the same for baraxlay to PL.

f*ck your entire existence motherfucker... Why Do I care if you live in a tiny house located in Garsoor or not. The Masjid Furqaan I know is right beside Suuq Aaran and Puntites control it. Don't quote me with your sob stories about your fictional house... What an idiot :drakewtf:

I live there you don't. Please stop writing rubbish, It is embarrassing Now claiming my home as Puntland..

Mj live in just one xafaad -Xormar. As you can see we also built our own airport. My sister, aunt and I recently purchased 5 hectors of land near the airport. This is where Galmudug's massive prison is being built by the world bank.
Galkayo3.jpg

Trending

Latest posts