Galkayo elects a new Mayor

My family take personal responsibility for this calamity called galmudug, we brought over 2 HG families who used to work on our farm for us in Jamaame in the 90s. The former banana picker of the year is now claiming gaalkacyo unbelievable :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

My family take personal responsibility for this calamity called galmudug, we brought over 2 HG families who used to work on our farm for us in Jamaame in the 90s. The former banana picker of the year is now claiming gaalkacyo unbelievable :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Walahi Majeerteen and Meheri are suffering from all the past mistakes. Everywhere we went, we brought along workers and today, these people want to lay claim on our land.

We need to say Istighfaar and erect walls everywhere.

This is clearly punishment for past kibir.

We need some soul searching.

That said, I still do not believe in sharing a city name. Nope, nein, nyet, Laaaa

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Walahi Majeerteen and Meheri are suffering from all the past mistakes. Everywhere we went, we brought along workers and today, these people want to lay claim on our land.

We need to say Istighfaar and erect walls everywhere.

This is clearly punishment for past kibir.

We need some soul searching.

That said, I still do not believe in sharing a city name. Nope, nein, nyet, Laaaa
Galkacyo name got tainted these past few years I have started claiming my hooyos hometown because saying I'm from Galkacyo and having people look at you like this :susp: is madax xanuun

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@PuntiteQueen it's good that he attaches himself to Galkacyo, it shows how he can't stand his own hawiye lands and finds himself better of under PL or at least near puntites, he knows what awaits him if he isn't 'client' to us, he knows what is awaiting him in south-central somalia. It's funny how we try to 'detach' ourselves from him yet he loves to 'attach' himself to us, it's definitely showing the clan who feels supreme and the one who is inferior.

He won't talk about his own lands because there is nothing to show for HG lands as @Rooble44 pointed out so he needs to 'hide among majerten' in galkacyo and boast about that like halimo soofe said back in the 90s, 'darod ku dhex jirkisa' bay ku roon yihin, he proves it all the time with no 'news from dhuuso or cadaado or hobyo' in all his posts.

Insaan buu ku noqday inu galkacyo isku qariyo, just notice anything below galkacyo with a 'small exception' of 'cadaado' is showing no 'light' but total 'darkness and stateless'. Cadaado is amazing how they 'dodged' the south-central 'affect', I am studying this amazing 'feat' but I heard they are very 'close' to majerten. I am trying to show that sacad/saleban are benefiting from being close to MJ while Cayr-Sarur-Duduble live in hell.

The last thing I ever wanna hear is an independent HG that is succeeding so I can streghthen the idea that 'darod bay insaan ku yihin' and outside of 'darod' they become like duduble/cayr/saruur/ and all those useless people in hobyo for example outside of 'keenadiid'

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
This punk thinks that small portion called Baraxley is "Gaalkacyo" :russ:
IMG_20201025_180630.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State Is trolling and trying to get a 'response', the nigga can barely control the airport of galkacyo which is apart of southern galkacyo, so even in Southern Galkacyo it's not his. Plus i heard it's not only him who lives there in baraxlay which makes the situation even more heartbreaking. Waryaa @Galmudug-State you cannot even fill a xafad u langaab, it's a mixture of all hawiyes who live there even MURUSADE. I don't think anything beyond a 'village' you will see 'standalone' sacad by himself, when it comes to town u will immediately see they cannot 'fill such capacity and it becomes an all hawiye event'

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I will post detailed maps showcasing Puntland's firm grip on Gaalkacyo inshallah. I don't want our noisy neighbors to deceive the unsuspecting neutral members on this forum.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I said that it is prestigious to now use Galkayo rather than South Galkayo. This is to reflect unity of Galmudug and the power it exhibits. Therefore it is beneath Regional Federal state of Galmuudg to use the name South. But it is more befitting to use just Galkayo.

Go seek your unity elsewhere.

Yaab badana how are using baraxley as an unity tool it is just 10% yours. And those 10 % have done almost zero to nothing in development and safety .

The greenline is where your claims end remember that the next time

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Go seek your unity elsewhere.

Yaab badana how are using baraxley as an unity tool it is just 10% yours. And those 10 % have done almost zero to nothing in development and safety .

The greenline is where your claims end remember that the next time

Sad wallahi. Look at Murusade claiming they own Baraxlay.

Plus Cayr-Saleban are claiming the same. There is sheikhaal and others who live there. It's not only Sacad at all. @Galmudug-State you are very small clan maybe the size of 'reer hersi' or something, u r not equal to reer mahad who has massive towns and more villages then anything SACAD. Forget Omar Mahmoud. This is my proof look at baraxlay your 'headquarters' sida laysku haysto. The only place u seem to live 100% is villages, you still can't populate a town forget a MAJOR city like Galkayo-Bosaso-Garowe-Burtinle-Qardho-Carmo

Futo weyns are tricky people. They manipulated google map not to include south Galkayo, Apparently Galkayo hospital, Abdullahi Isse Stadium, Galkayo university, village restaurant, OSCHA airport and thousands and thousands of homes is not in Galkayo.

Galkayo.jpg

Last edited:

Trending