Galkayo elects a new Mayor

Why do you keep saying GALKACYO, even though this is one neighborhood called "Baraxley".
Say SOUTH GALKACYO. You just want to push a false narrative that Baraxley which is a tiny neighborhood is all of Gaalkacyo.

Puntites:
Please, let's lobby to rename North Galkacyo. This is a joke. I have had enough of this massive city being taken for a joke and constantly reported on. Gaalkacyo has too much sharaf to be associated with this.

Augustus

Cheat on her before she cheats on you.
They seem to be enjoying themselves that's great who got elected though?

They seem to be enjoying themselves that's great who got elected though?

The new mayor of Galkayo - Abdirahman Sheikh Hassan

122303655_10220664083084522_333778784016532672_o.jpg

Why do you keep saying GALKACYO, even though this is one neighborhood called "Baraxley".
Say SOUTH GALKACYO. You just want to push a false narrative that Baraxley which is a tiny neighborhood is all of Gaalkacyo.

Puntites:
Please, let's lobby to rename North Galkacyo. This is a joke. I have had enough of this massive city being taken for a joke and constantly reported on. Gaalkacyo has too much sharaf to be associated with this.

Renaming it means you've given it away. Hence galmudug will keep the name!

I am no longer going to use 'South Galkayo' but just Galkayo. Sounds better, more prestugious, especially as we want to be Galmudug's largest city and attract further investment.

That would be naive knowing that all that development can be taken away or destroyed in a city you share 10% of.

Build hobyo no arguments there

That would be naive knowing that all that development can be taken away or destroyed in a city you share 10% of.

Build hobyo no arguments there

Futo weyns can't touch me. This city is mine and I will do as I please. Do any of you punites have a problem with that? Yeah I thought so, you can't do nothing but write another letter to the UN.

I guess Galnus ain't so small now, is it?

Puntland has no problem with it. I don't know why folks here are so aggressive. I do my thing you do your thing, can we agree with that?

We use to rule over these people ofc they look up to us, that’s to be expected.

Facts.

I actually used to praise Cadaado but I cannot stand these annoying people from Baraxley.

He just admitted he claims Galkacyo because he and his friends want to claim our achievements and the reputation that the city carries as the most important central city.

Such irritating people, I hate how MJs are always so accommodating and kind. We need a return to our Sultanate days and erect a damn wall.

I said that it is prestigious to now use Galkayo rather than South Galkayo. This is to reflect unity of Galmudug and the power it exhibits. Therefore it is beneath Regional Federal state of Galmuudg to use the name South. But it is more befitting to use just Galkayo.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan βœ‹
Sxbo the Hawiye in me feels the embarrassment on your behalf, please just delete this thread, you're getting violated on a different level.

:mjlol:

Sxbo the Hawiye in me feels the embarrassment on your behalf, please just delete this thread, you're getting violated on a different level.

:mjlol:

I can't take advice from a loser. I'll start respecting you the day you free yourself from Al-shabab. No hard feelings. I hope you understand.