Galgala: Al Shabaab will get stronger due to Gaas's bad decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bomb Hargeisa&Garowe kulaha .
promoting terrorism is against the rules of the forum you damn islamist.

Nacala shabaab can bomb your bedroom

Why not bro since you are excited about al shabaab getting stronger, like they consider muuse biixi a legitimate Muslim leader who judges by sharia :mjlol:

DRACO

VIP
Why not bro since you are excited about al shabaab getting stronger, like they consider muuse biixi a legitimate Muslim leader who judges by sharia :mjlol:
Interpret my oped how you want .
If you read it again you will see my main point was the 2 terror attacks in bosaso today & yesterday was due to PL vacating 500 soldiers at the galgala base to fight SL on The front lines .

That's why i claim they are getting stronger as they are being given vital time to regroup , and send new recruits & ramp up terror attacks again. So yes they are getting stronger Not once did I show 'excitement' at that . I merely stated the obvious .

And Al shabaab has never commented on muse Bihi you idiot, total falacy that they claim he rules with sharia .

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance Warsangali have always been so proPuntland waad nixi lahayd. One or two waa iska jirkeenoo xumaaday laakin waa gob gob dhashay. Dhulbahnate have made their choice clear they are Somalilanders laakin tol baynu nahay and we wish them good luck.

Interpret my oped how you want .
If you read it again you will see my main point was the 2 terror attacks in bosaso today & yesterday was due to PL vacating 500 soldiers at the galgala base to fight SL on The front lines .

That's why i claim they are getting stronger as they are being given vital time to regroup , and send new recruits & ramp up terror attacks again. So yes they are getting stronger Not once did I show 'excitement' at that . I merely stated the obvious .

And Al shabaab has never commented on muse Bihi you idiot, total falacy that they claim he rules with sharia .

Hey Neef,

Focus on your Gobol Saahil.

Galgala is just a place for our soldiers to get active combat experience.

Somaliland and Puntland walk a very fine line together and have many common interests including counter terrorism.

Warsangalis are ill-equipped in thier region and the thier decision to join the British is still felt until this day—it has done them more harm then any good.

The SSC will grow to become a major issue in the next few years.

Close out the colonial border and focus on handling the dissence in your degaans.

DRACO

VIP
Hey Neef,

Focus on your Gobol Saahil.

Galgala is just a place for our soldiers to get active combat experience.

Somaliland and Puntland walk a very fine line together and have many common interests including counter terrorism.

Warsangalis are ill-equipped in thier region and the thier decision to join the British is still felt until this day—it has done them more harm then any good.

The SSC will grow to become a major issue in the next few years.

Close out the colonial border and focus on handling the dissence in your degaans.
Hey brudda

Darood and hawiye can keep swapping the presidency under the 4.5 scam in the shithole African East African failed state 'country'.

Hey brudda

Darood and hawiye can keep swapping the presidency under the 4.5 scam in the shithole African East African failed state 'country'.

That has nothing to do with how your inciting violence and praying for terrorism.

There’re a 3.5 system in Somaliland. Darood, Isaaq, Dir and others; what’s your point?

Focus on your Gobol young neef. Xamaar is miles away from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending