Galgala: Al Shabaab will get stronger due to Gaas's bad decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Oped

Due to the failed policy of farmajo , Gaas has taken orders from Farmaajo to invade sool and re occupy boocame&Tukaraq

500 elite Puntland soldiers stationed at the Galgala army have just been sent to Boocame front lines to wage war on somaliland. War can happen any minute !

In galgala al shabab are regrouping and getting stronger ,& shabaab are getting more recruits , because the puntland Galgala army base was vacated 2-3 days ago and in that time a terror attack happened yesterday in bosaso where 4 police officers injured . And ANOTHER! Attack in bosaso this morning with two IEd's killing one security personnel ! This is whole handidly down to Gaas vacating the galgala base to wage war on somaliland.

I predict Al Shabaab in galgala will keep getting stronger and more daily terror attacks in bosaso unless they fix their priorities and return the 500 soldiers to galagala base to defeat the terrorists.

It is believed Farmaajo is pressuring Gaas to wage war on somaliland and has forgotten about the Terror threat in galaga , this mistake is giving shabaab vital breathing space .

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The terrorist in galgala are Isaac icitiraaf worshippers Who are aided by warsengeli terrorist sympathisers.

Dhulbhante lands is totally controlled by Isaac as far as I am concerned warsengeli and dhulbhante are part of somaliland increasingly I see them as the enemy from within.

The terrorist in galgala are Isaac icitiraaf worshippers Who are aided by warsengeli terrorist sympathisers.

Dhulbhante lands is totally controlled by Isaac as far as I am concerned warsengeli and dhulbhante are part of somaliland increasingly I see them as the enemy from within.
They are enemy , disgusting langaabs.We need to ethnically cleanse them
:fittytousand:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
They are enemy , disgusting langaabs.We need to ethnically cleanse them
:fittytousand:
If I am your neighbour and there’s terrorists who have taken refuge in my house and are attacking you from my house ain’t I responsible? Personally I don’t see no difference between Isaac terrorist in galgala and their hosts warsengeli

DRACO

VIP
Cognitive's dealer needs to stop lacing his weed with shit. He gets more loony by the day .
#Pray4Cognitive:mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Dhulbhante and warsengeli are Isaac as far as I am concerned there’s no love lost wallahi they will get their comeuppance in sha Allah

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Ngga how should I know?I live abroad and couldn't give a f*ck about African Zulu terrorists.
:bell:
Do you know the inner workings of your tribe etc?
:mjlol:
You are deflecting so it must be true:cryinglaughsmiley:

On the serious note no i dont nor do i actually care. I go on this section to trigger the qabilists which has worked the past few weeks :drakelaugh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Galgala is a warsengeli territory if I am your neighbour and a terrorist is attacking you from my home then I am responsible that’s the way I see it warsengeli betrayal hasn’t gone unnoticed.
You need to stop defending these people. They have done you more harm than good. So its hartinomo dead for you? :heh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Everyday the enemy Isaac is attacking us from galgala the home of warsengeli yet they don’t fight the enemy tacit consent warsengeli are the enemy

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You should protect warsengali , they are weak and have no power.
Many warsengeli support somaliland just like dhulbhante

That comment gave me goosebumps wallahi dhiiga ciyaar ma ahan:dwill:we will die defending our tol warsengali in sha Allah i apologise for everything I said about my tol warsengali jir oo joog:wow:

DRACO

VIP
Many warsengeli support somaliland just like dhulbhante

That comment gave me goosebumps wallahi dhiiga ciyaar ma ahan:dwill:we will die defending our tol warsengali in sha Allah i apologise for everything I said about my tol warsengali jir oo joog:wow:
Pls check your weed , someone is lacing it .
Who flip flops opinions every 10mins:cryinglaughsmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Pls check your weed , someone is lacing it .
Who flip flops opinions every 10mins:cryinglaughsmiley:
In sha Allah I will never say anything negative about my tol warsengeli ever again blood is thicker than water that niggas words moved me wallahi differently :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending