Gabiley females cry after that porcupine thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She doesn't seem like someone who is aware of clan dynamics markaa inanta iska daa.

Lol im not completely ignorant, I just don't care for them... It's all useless to me
The answer is to raise awareness. Generally I am not fond of people who live in lies aka the whole ictiraafland project it is conman
stuff. I don't know why people hate the truth (Isaaqniimo does not exist on the ground just like ictiraaf).

:manny:

Raising awareness kulaha we must have very different definitions of raising awareness lmaooo

You're suppose to move away from qabilism if you're advocating for nationalism Noh? Not get bogged down by sub clans lmao next thing you know ppl will be like "there is no sub clan unity! Only sub sub sub clan ones" :mjlol:

This is why I can't take you seriously :mjlol: s and their qabils lol

Bohol

VIP
Lol im not completely ignorant, I just don't care for them... It's all useless to me

Raising awareness kulaha we must have very different definitions of raising awareness lmaooo

You're suppose to move away from qabilism if you're advocating for nationalism Noh? Not get bogged down by sub clans lmao next thing you know ppl will be like "there is no sub clan unity! Only sub sub sub clan ones" :mjlol:

I never believed in Isaaqniimo because it doesn't exist.:manny:

I do believe in Somalinimo and HYniimo those are my two pillars. :fittytousand:

You said isaaqnimo doesn't exist so what makes you think somalinimo exists? The later is much bigger than the former and is more likely to fail

People from your own sub clan is just as likely to throw you under the bus too so one could argue that it's all pointless lol

black

live and let die.

okimout.gif

Bohol

VIP
You said isaaqnimo doesn't exist so what makes you think somalinimo exists? The later is much bigger than the former and is more likely to fail

People from your own sub clan is just as likely to throw you under the bus too so one could argue that it's all pointless lol

Somalinimo definitely exists because I have helped Somalis in real life due to Somalinimo. For example once in a white town this old
Somali woman came up to me and asked me if I can help her get to another town and I did.

:manny:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Narrate to them the story of Zayd. He denied the blessings of his Lord, thus we took his manlihood and made him wander the world as Zaynab

Verily the people of the town Gugux praised the Lord when they saw the wise man Abdallias. Amongst them was a young kid, and he prayed to the Lord saying: My Lord , Zaynab slept with such and such thus punish her twice. Surely she seduced the Wise Man Abdallias. And a violent Voice was heard from the Sky: O Abdallias, verily Zaynab is transexual. Will you then sleep with Zaynab who we know as Zayd? Indeed that would be a major sin! And we gave him (Abdallias) a pious woman named Ikraan. Peace be with Abdillias and Ikraan.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Ba'a ba'a ba'a!!! War ya ilahay yaqan :ileycry: how many of you are there on here?

I will stop the lander slander :ayaanswag: can't be caught slipping in these streets since I probably know you.
:damedamn: you probably know me?

You mean i probably know you:lolbron:

Im lowkey so be careful in what you say :birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts