Gabiley females cry after that porcupine thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
It is a very educational thread. As you can see the man in my display picture (Mohamed Yusef Ali Gurey) is mostly donating
to areas inhabited by his clan (HY). Why didn't he feed that kid eating porcupine in Aynabo? because "Isaaqniimo" doesn't
exist that is the reality.

:manny:

As it is, your closest clan family matters. It's like me as an MJ donating to a Mareexaan qaadhaan, it's very rare unless something drastic happened.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Alot of people were guilty of using the plight of innocents in their fkd which was always bizarre to me. Some of them are members of this very forum

:damedamn:

ITT: somnet-lite

Only thing missing now is pics of corpses

:ohlord:

I thought we left that madness behind

:snoop:

Some would like to recreate the somnet environment on SSpot.

Bohol

VIP
As it is, your closest clan family matters. It's like me as an MJ donating to a Mareexaan qaadhaan, it's very rare unless something drastic happened.

yh @dhegdheer listen to your inabti and stop the delusions. She thinks closeness starts from the top while it is the opposite unity starts from
the bottom (dia paying).

:pachah1:

Isaaq is not a clan but a loose tribe of confederations. It doesn't work because clan unity only works in dia paying level and other
wider level. You need 101 course on how clan unity works. For example I am from Sanaag, who do you think I will donate money to
a HY rural family or that HJ boy eating porcupine in Aynabo? lets see if you get it right.

:ohreally:

So the answer is to make fun of starving ppl :faysalwtf:

This isn't any different than the sock fkd losers posting corpses to score cheap points wallahi, seek help

I wouldn't care of my money went to Mogadishu if it means one less Somali family starve.

Bohol

VIP

This isn't any different than the sock fkd losers posting corpses to score cheap points wallahi, seek help

I wouldn't care of my money went to Mogadishu if it means one less Somali family starve.

The answer is to raise awareness. Generally I am not fond of people who live in lies aka the whole ictiraafland project it is conman
stuff. I don't know why people hate the truth (Isaaqniimo does not exist on the ground just like ictiraaf).

:manny:

So true, @Duke of Bohol has so much hated for kulmiye that he even deletes posts I make about them, he insults people from a clan but justifies it saying isaaqnimo doesn't exist. It's shameful. Also @ethan bradberry when I meant sacrifices I meant leaving our different subclans behind for a common good.
@Zayd @Yonis @Gambar :mybusiness:

Gambar

VIP
So true, @Duke of Bohol has so much hated for kulmiye that he even deletes posts I make about them, he insults people from a clan but justifies it saying isaaqnimo doesn't exist. It's shameful. Also @ethan bradberry when I meant sacrifices I meant leaving our different subclans behind for a common good.
@Zayd @Yonis @Gambar :mybusiness:
War heedhe are you really a female?

She needs a dhaqan celis. :pachah1:

Adiga iska daa!! Leave my niece alone. I think you need to apologize to those who's feelings you hurt. I'm a clan mediator and peace keeper! :ayaanswag:

War heedhe are you really a female?

Adiga iska daa!! Leave my niece alone. I think you need to apologize to those who's feelings you hurt. I'm a clan mediator and peace keeper! :ayaanswag:
yo forget that shit. Set the record straight sxb :ayaanswag:
I didn't want to expose myself because I know someone irl who uses this site too so my gender has been fluctuating for a while, but yes, you're right

Duke of bohol unintentionally derailed his own thread when he revealed horumar's true gender z3zrULC

Biggest surprise of Ramadan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts