Gaals, I have a question

Don't do that to your mother bro I am stressing for you to try and fast and be religious this ramadan, try and reconnect with your deen you probably don't know how much your mother would be crying herself to sleep at night.
It sounds fucked but i dont think "to make ur mom happy" is a legit reason to be muslim man. Believing in god and the messenger is a big part it, no point faking

It sounds fucked but i dont think "to make ur mom happy" is a legit reason to be muslim man. Believing in god and the messenger is a big part it, no point faking
Bro listen I left Islam last year although I’m agnostic and still believe in a god I still act like a Muslim one thing I’m not gonna do is ruin my family relationship over religion no one needs to find out just keep it to yourself

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Fam that’s what I been saying. It was so random cause to went to that plaza there cause it only place gamestop That had some game I was looking for and I caught the dude in 4k. I’m sure he goes to different subway now :mjlol:
You should have taken pic or video of him 😂 and send it to him.

I don't fast since I'm atheist but I pretend I'm fasting whenever I encounter Family or Other Somalis I just hide it from everyone but fortunately I'm independent I live in my own house so I only do that when I'm with them.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
No I do mean to of course make your mother happy but you have to fear Allah cause of the consequences that happen.

It is best to be honest about your lack of beliefs with educated family members. Most gaalnimo has its roots in:

A- Ignorance.
B- Self-Worship
C- Assumption that one has higher IQ than the people with Islamic faith
D - The decree established that the person was not meant to die on faith and not to be part of those who will meet their creator as believers in him.

Allah is described as Noor/Light. Where there is no light, there is darkness for sure.

I fast, as in not eating or drinking, you may say that's pointless, but:

1 - my family think I'm Muslim

2 - though it's annoying, it's not that big of a deal, as long as I can avoid those torturous night prayers.