Gaals, I have a question

Kisame

Plotting world domination
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I live on my own. During Ramadan I still visit my family's crib to eat iftar a few times a month since my mom always invites me.

I was a teen when Ramadan started happening during the summer. I usually fasted until I turned 16 and started working during the summers. so I was pretty much eating while at work.

When I was in college I would sometimes drive to my local masjid for some free food during iftar. Don't judge me I was a broke college student. Plus I actually use to volunteer and help cook iftar for that mosque back in the day.

I live on my own. During Ramadan I still visit my family's crib to eat iftar a few times a month since my mom always invites me.

I was a teen when Ramadan started happening during the summer. I usually fasted until I turned 16 and started working during the summers. so I was pretty much eating while at work.

When I was in college I would sometimes drive to my local masjid for some free food during iftar. Don't judge me I was a broke college student. Plus I actually use to volunteer and help cook iftar for that mosque back in the day.
man that's crazy, you were a food bandit 🤣

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
honestly as a gaal I am disinterested in muslim women, I wouldn't even entertain one in real life, considering the vast differences in worldview, courting one seriously is fraught with fundamental disagreements
Will you be ok if your wife sleep around cause I think you the type of guy. Just saying

Idinka horta maxaa waxaan o qooqsan ka hadlaysiin, ilaahiina ka cabsada o tawba sameeya, wa bil la cibaadaysto, o dambiga la yereeyo o la xasuusto ilaahay qafuura raxiim, ha is dambaajina yaa, soo fa'ideysta 👍