G25 results & models (relevant discussions as well)

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi. Sub-Saharans are cursed
Common
Not becoming like Razib Khan who genome sequenced his baby before he was born? :icon lol:
No way he did that :mjlol: I bet his wife was Euro
Is the sim-making a subscription feature?
No it's free.I make all kinds of sims there for ancient's like removing Sudanese ancestry from the Ancient Pastoralists lol.Here's a West Eurasian vs SSA model for common Somali mixes that I made using the Somali average and other averages only my daughter's sim is made with two real cords:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No way he did that :mjlol: I bet his wife was Euro
Yeah, I think so.
No it's free.I make all kinds of sims there for ancient's like removing Sudanese ancestry from the Ancient Pastoralists lol.Here's a West Eurasian vs SSA model for common Somali mixes that I made using the Somali average and other averages only my daughter's sim is made with two real cords:
Link me to the specific page, if you don't mind. I know those Genoplot guys archived the content from Anthrogenica.

Illustrative updated their site; w/ respect to Somalis most of the change was simplifying the HG/farmer stuff.

They used Early_PN as the only pastoralist reference but lazily combined all the SSA including Mota into one category.

MJqW9tg.jpeg

OEu9NMz.jpg

sDxdX6y.jpg

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
You are in the above run with ~5% Mota. We must accept our indigenous blood walaal, we are the rightful sons of the Horn.Horner Hunter-Gatherers live through our blood today

happy season 1 episode 3 GIF by National Geographic Channel
@Garaad Awal where would Majerteeen rank in ur chart us iam same subclade us @Madaafiic e-y18632 by the way madafic is a lost gumaasor a subclan of Majerteeen in mudug 😅

Last edited:

Garaad Awal

@Garaad Awal where would Majerteeen rank in ur chart us iam same subclade us @Madaafiic e-y18632 by the way madafic is a lost gumaasor a subclan of Majerteeen in mudug 😅
Give me your cords and some MJ cords.From what I seen of the few MJ samples they generally lack Mota ancestry and MJs/Warsengali have more Arabian ancestry than the rest of Somalia Italiana

Garaad Awal

Illustrative updated their site; w/ respect to Somalis most of the change was simplifying the HG/farmer stuff.

They used Early_PN as the only pastoralist reference but lazily combined all the SSA including Mota into one category.

MJqW9tg.jpeg

OEu9NMz.jpg

sDxdX6y.jpg

They are using the dead-end early pastoralist samples who were most probably non-cushitic.For G25 keep using the actual Cushitic Pastoral_N & Pastoral_N_Elementeitan samples alongside the Pastoral Iron Age sample (the more Eurasian PIA individual sample to be specific)

Garaad Awal

Screenshot 2023-09-20 173453.png

Fit: 1.352 (Good)

Target: Garaad_Awal
Distance: 2.0179% / 0.02017892
53.8Cushitic:Kenya_Pastoral_N
23.6Cushitic:Kenya_Pastoral_IA
16.4Cushitic: Pastoral_N_Elmenteitan
6.2Arabian:Syria_TellQarassa_Umayyad

NidarNidar

Punisher
That Amerindian is Austrnesisns that used to visit opone (Xaafuun) and other coastal markets bringing the exotic cinnamon. Your ancestors must have absorbed these Cushitic Proto Somalis who were there on the coast.
That's South Americans, that's mad, I have 2.4% baltic showing up on my 23&me as well as abroginal Australian at .4%

Trending