Göbekli Tepe

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Looks like some sort of temple but not sure what the purpose behind the animal drawing on the pillars are for. It could be either a temple or a scarificial site

No one knows the real reason. Gobekli Tepe flies in the face of those who believe in the primitivity of past hunter gatherer societies. We're truly only scratching the surface of the history of our species.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Gobelki Tepe was built by out ancestor but then he moved to Southern Acient Egypt after fall of Gobelki Tepe and f*cked a big booty Proto Nilotic qumayo kkkkkkk

No one knows the real reason. Gobekli Tepe flies in the face of those who believe in the primitivity of past hunter gatherer societies. We're truly only scratching the surface of the history of our species.

Wallahi people like to think they know all the mysterious of the past

I would like to visit Göbekli Tepe. Such a fascinating place.

I believe it was Proto Afro-Asiatic people (Natufian like) that transferred technology to the Anatolian Hunter Gatherers and interbred with them thus creating EEF.

Does that mean the Proto Afro-Asiatic community were the survivors of a previous lost civilization? I believe that also.

Graham Hancock and few other historians + geologists believe the Sphinx and some of the temples in front of the great pyramids of Giza date back 20.000+ years.

I believe it was Proto Afro-Asiatic people (Natufian like) that transferred technology to the Anatolian Hunter Gatherers and interbred with them thus creating EEF.

Does that mean the Proto Afro-Asiatic community were the survivors of a previous lost civilization? I believe that also.

Graham Hancock and few other historians + geologists believe the Sphinx and some of the temples in front of the great pyramids of Giza date back 20.000+ years.

could be where the myth of Atlantis comes from, there’s also a new theory that a asteroid hit the earth around the same time period

Do you have evidence or are you joking?

Proto-Afro-Asiatic can't have reach anywhere near Turkey, that's too far north. It most likely was situated in Egypt/Sudan or the Levant.

Btw Graham Hancock is a kook who believes in ancient aliens and other such nonsense.

Do you have evidence or are you joking?

Proto-Afro-Asiatic can't have reach anywhere near Turkey, that's too far north. It most likely was situated in Egypt/Sudan or the Levant.

Btw Graham Hancock is a kook who believes in ancient aliens and other such nonsense.

It’s alternative history and not necessarily true but who can trust mainstream historians anyway with their modified bias and prejudice?

Göbekli Tepe is located in southeast Turkey. Just across the border from Syria. It’s within the Fertile Crescent, one of the proposed locations for the Afro-Asiatic urheimat. The other one being lower Egypt in the Nile valley. The truth is most likely a mixture of both (lower Egypt + southwestern Levant).

It’s also agreed by most linguists that proto Afro-Asiatic was a spoken language in 10.000BCE. This is when Göbekli Tepe was established. Some linguists believe that Afro-Asiatic was a spoken langauge as early as 16.000 BCE hence my belief that these ancestors of ours could be the survivors of a lost civilization.

The EEF (ENF) from Anatolia seem to be a mixture of Anatolian Hunter Gatherers and Natufians or a Natufian like group. There’s also the linguistic hypothesis that the EEF spoke an Afro-Asiatic language based on the proto Indo-European loanword Taurus (bull), most likely from the Afro-Asiatic root word Awr (bull). @Apollo created a thread about it.

Last edited:
It’s alternative history and not necessarily true but who can trust mainstream historians anyway with their modified bias and prejudice?

Göbekli Tepe is located in southeast Turkey. Just across the border from Syria. It’s within the Fertile Crescent, one of the proposed locations for the Afro-Asiatic urheimat. The other one being lower Egypt in the Nile valley. The truth is most likely a mixture of both (lower Egypt + southwestern Levant).

It’s also agreed by most linguists that proto Afro-Asiatic was a spoken language in 10.000BCE. This is when Göbekli Tepe was established. Some linguists believe that Afro-Asiatic was a spoken langauge as early as 16.000 BCE hence my belief that these ancestors of ours could be the survivors of a lost civilization.

The EEF (ENF) from Anatolia seem to be a mixture of Anatolian Hunter Gatherers and Natufians or a Natufian like group. There’s also the linguistic hypothesis that the EEF spoke an Afro-Asiatic language based on the proto Indo-European loanword Taurus (bull), most likely from the Afro-Asiatic root word Awr (bull). @Apollo created a thread about it.

So you think Göbekli Tepe was a proto Afrasian speaking population?

Btw what is EEF and ENF?

So you think Göbekli Tepe was a proto Afrasian speaking population?

Btw what is EEF and ENF?

No, I think the creators of Göbekli Tepe were a mixed population with Anatolian Hunter Gatherer and Afro-Asiatic ancestors. Similar to ENF. I believe these Afro-Asiatic people transferred knowledge and technology from a lost civilization to these Hunter Gatherers.

ENF = Early Neolithic farmers, a mixed population owith Anatolia Hunter Gatherers and Natufian like (Afro-Asiatic) ancestors. They introduced farming/animal husbandry and the base for civilization to Europe. The ancient Minoans (pre Indo-European civilization) cluster with these people and are most likely their descendants.

EEF = Early European Farmers, basically ENF with additional Hunter Gatherer DNA from WHG (western) and EHG (eastern) Hunter Gatherers.

Modern Europeans carry Natufian like or “Afro-Asiatic” DNA from these EEF. The percentage is lower in Northern Europe and higher in Southern Europe. Nonetheless all Europeans carry it.

No, I think the creators of Göbekli Tepe were a mixed population with Anatolian Hunter Gatherer and Afro-Asiatic ancestors. Similar to ENF. I believe these Afro-Asiatic people transferred knowledge and technology from a lost civilization to these Hunter Gatherers.

ENF = Early Neolithic farmers, a mixed population owith Anatolia Hunter Gatherers and Natufian like (Afro-Asiatic) ancestors. They introduced farming/animal husbandry and the base for civilization to Europe. The ancient Minoans (pre Indo-European civilization) cluster with these people and are most likely their descendants.

EEF = Early European Farmers, basically ENF with additional Hunter Gatherer DNA from WHG (western) and EHG (eastern) Hunter Gatherers.

Modern Europeans carry Natufian like or “Afro-Asiatic” DNA from these EEF. The percentage is lower in Northern Europe and higher in Southern Europe. Nonetheless all Europeans carry it.

Cool. That's a great breakdown. Archeogenetic terms always confuse me. One more thing, what is Basal Eurasian? I see it used a lot on here.

Trending