Will nationalists win?

• No, the left will beat them back.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Yes, whitey is waking up.

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As you can see, the cadaan countries have become a tense place in the past decade. I don’t even think the anti-Muslim/foreigner sentiment was present in the West even during the start of the war on terror and 9/11.
:cosbyhmm:
Muslims are not the only ones facing xenophobia. All non-white minorities are starting to feel the heat regardless of religious affiliation. Where do you see the future leading to for non-whites in the current narrative of the alt-right/white nationalism?
:mjpls:

They know the muslims will vote for a muslim. They hate that they have to bend down for them to get votes. Look at minnesota. They are saying the somalis and other muslims who follow the somalis are voting for a muslim candidate. They are saying it is not fair blablabla.

They know the muslims will vote for a muslim. They hate that they have to bend down for them to get votes. Look at minnesota. They are saying the somalis and other muslims who follow the somalis are voting for a muslim candidate. They are saying it is not fair blablabla.
Whites aren’t the most self-preserving people. They are honestly doomed in my opinion. They should have kept it safe and stayed in Europe. Now they are the ones that forced the world into globalization and are facing those consequences.
:manny:
Tribal and pathriarchal societies face the test of time. Not liberal ones hell bent on world domination.
:russ:

Whites aren’t the most self-preserving people. They are honestly doomed in my opinion. They should have kept it safe and stayed in Europe. Now they are the ones that forced the world into globalization and are facing those consequences.
:manny:
Tribal and pathriarchal societies face the test of time. Not liberal ones hell bent on world domination.
:russ:
because of liberals, us immigrants can become a gang. They benefit us we benefit them until we get our own people up in there @Reiko @Emily
you should take note @Daughter of samaale

Whenever I see these youtube videos of Europeans crying about muslim take over. It just makes me laugh. As soon as I see Pakistanis taking over in the states. I am simply gonna move. They are backwards people. They are not the type of muslims we want in politics.

Whenever I see these youtube videos of Europeans crying about muslim take over. It just makes me laugh. As soon as I see Pakistanis taking over in the states. I am simply gonna move. They are backwards people. They are not the type of muslims we want in politics.
Their tears give me life.
:banderas:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
It will slowly happen

It will never happen, walaal. I live in the U.K. right, Jamaicans have been here for like 70 years. Yet again they still live in shitty council estates, earning low paid jobs.

And they have MPs who sit in parliament. It’s called fake power. Lmao

Somalis discussing the future of the west is like street sweepers discussing the future of cryptocurrency.
Why you gotta always rain on my parade.
:bell:
But I don’t care about the West. I wish for its collapse alongside the Gulf Arab states. I only care about Somalia, no other people, whether they are Muslim or not.
:salute:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Their tears give me life.
:banderas:
tenor.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Pakis and Arabs are backwards. I wouldn't want to share anything with them.

Nationalism will win because human beings are tribalist by nature. It doesnt help the left is moving more and more to the extreme and is against any morality. Its expected the generation of young kids today will become the most conservative generation in decades.

The globalists are way stronger.

Also, I'm not feeling any sort of heat. But then I don't actually deal with conservatives. Where I live is very liberal.

Anyways, the globalists are way stronger.

Even if nationalists take the white house... the globalists control the media.

Therefore, if nationalists take office- they only have the government while globalists control the media. If globalists control the government, they control the government and the media.

The nationalists are simply not going to win. They are being set up to fail. Trump will win a second term but after that I think we'll get 8 years of another Obama type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts