Will nationalists win?

• No, the left will beat them back.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Yes, whitey is waking up.

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nationalism will win because human beings are tribalist by nature. It doesnt help the left is moving more and more to the extreme and is against any morality. Its expected the generation of young kids today will become the most conservative generation in decades.

Their version of "conservatism" will be pro-sodomy smh.

Nationalism will win because human beings are tribalist by nature. It doesnt help the left is moving more and more to the extreme and is against any morality. Its expected the generation of young kids today will become the most conservative generation in decades.
That’s so true. I’m already noticing the anti-liberal stance of my non-Muslim friends. I think all isolationalist/nationalist thinking has been exasperated by the internet. Look at any videos with Muslims or even racial minorities and watch the whites spew their absolute hatred. Genocide and war is in their blood. Somalis and other non-whites only wish for the preservation of their people. Whites on the other hand always follow you back to your country of origin just to harm you. They can’t stay in their region of the world without screwing everyone else over.
:bell:

That’s so true. I’m already noticing the anti-liberal stance of my non-Muslim friends. I think all isolationalist/nationalist thinking has been exasperated by the internet. Look at any videos with Muslims or even racial minorities and watch the whites spew their absolute hatred. Genocide and war is in their blood. Somalis and other non-whites only wish for the preservation of their people. Whites on the other hand always follow you back to your country of origin just to harm you. They can’t stay in their region of the world without screwing everyone else over.
:bell:

Yes this is very true about the cadaans.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
because of liberals, us immigrants can become a gang. They benefit us we benefit them until we get our own people up in there @Reiko @Emily
you should take note @Daughter of samaale
I am a liberal because I am pro choice, pro gun restrictions, pro marriage equality, pro universal healthcare and pro tuition free schools. Democrats are not really liberals, they are just republicans in blue.

Nationalism breeds racism, xenophobia, and poverty. Nationalists vote values over their own interests.

Apollo

VIP
Once Texas flips Democrat, the right-wing won't be able to control America.

California used to be Republican a few decades ago.

Once Texas flips Democrat, the right-wing won't be able to control America.

California used to be Republican a few decades ago.
I think that's the moment cadaans will panic the most. But it might be the start of them taking rightwing talking points more seriously. Right now there's only hints of white supremacy entering the mainstream, but it'll get harder to ignore once the whites feel their position at the top is threatened.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Taxes will become a blue state in a decade. A lot of liberals from Seattle, San Francisco, Denver, and nyc are moving to Texas for home prices and cost of living.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending