Funny moment I had at a Somali restuarant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I made the long trip to london today, as i was doing a favour for a saxib of mine, who needed a left to Heathrow airport for his flight to the Philippines. We got to the airport around midday, and he went and got on his flight.

After that long drive, I felt hungry, I thought I'd go to a Somali restuarant, it's been three years since I was last in one: there are no Somalis and Somali restuarants in Kent, where I live. I get to a town called Southall. I walk down the high street, and right opposite the town hall, was this restuarant.

I had a nice meal, hilib with baris iyo mos. After, nature came calling. I walk into the toilet and not only was it in a terrible state, but i also saw this on the wall next to the seat:

20170911_181329.jpg

Now, with the current Qalbi Dagax controversy, and the anger aimed at President Cheese, I thought: "ah damn, I'm at a HAG establishment and just gave them some more income. I then walked out the place, and looked at the name of the of it, and it proper made me laugh out loud.

20170911_182232.jpg

20170911_182232.jpg

I have actually passed through that joint on my travels . It had the worst rice I have ate in a long time .

According to my unbiased Maxkhayad index rating , the best joints are : 1. MJ joints .2. Followed closely by Isaac and Dhulbahante . That said , Isaac restaraunts have high levels noise pollution and can cause hearing loss .

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That looks disgusting Wallahi, I would never eat at that restaurant. That's why I always avoid Somali restaurants. They're always dirty. Except for my boo quraaxlow. The castle of all Somali restaurants next to Hamdi ofcourse and kaah.

The owners are afar-qooble aka murusade-

Freind of mine family owns the restaurants - and a former neighbor -
I once visited him, and laughed as well. The owner had the lease for donkey of years on that place.

Didn't go to the toilet.

They done it, as soon as Kheyre was apppointed.:)

Last edited:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
That looks disgusting Wallahi, I would never eat at that restaurant. That's why I always avoid Somali restaurants. They're always dirty. Except for my boo quraaxlow. The castle of all Somali restaurants next to Hamdi ofcourse and kaah.
Support Somali owned businesss or end up like the madoows buying from other ppl and not supporting their own...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending