Funniest thing ever

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Today was my co workers birthday, and she received some flowers from her husband and the most funniest thing she received as a gift was a shell....a f****** shell? From the beach it looked like dogs shit. He wrote in the card that he found the shell a few months ago and it was smelly but he has washed it thoroughly since. I couldn't stop laughing in my mind. If my man got me something like that I'd be asking myself is this a joke??
This is normal in white culture I guess?

I asked her what did you get him for his birthday? She said a Rolex watch, new shoes for his work and a perfume set by David Beckham...

I was like babe he's a lawyer and you work 3 days a week here getting paid less, how you only worth a smelly fishy shell

:mindblown:lol

@Knowles @Basra @Furioso @Halimo-2018

Last edited:
Today was my co workers birthday, and she received some flowers from her husband and the most funniest thing she received as a gift was a shell....a f****** shell? From the beach it looked like dogs shit. He wrote in the card that he found the shell a few months ago and it was smelly but he has washed it thoroughly since. I couldn't stop laughing in my mind. If my man got me something like that I'd be asking myself is this a joke??

I asked her what did you get him for his birthday? She said a Rolex watch, new shoes for his work and a perfume set by David Beckham...

I was like babe he's a lawyer and you work 3 days a week here getting paid less, how you only worth a smelly fishy shell

I gave my brother cheese strings for his 4th birthday lol

She's obviously being played. She could be Love blind? She thinks his a good Investment since he a lawyer? this is why my ass going back to school. I will have my check regardless of a niggah. Men are heartless mfs specially when they know you like them.

ultimately its the thought that counts, with gift-giving the importance lays in the message from your heart you’re trying to convey

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
She's obviously being played. She could be Love blind? She thinks his a good Investment since he a lawyer? this is why my ass going back to school. I will have my check regardless of a niggah. Men are heartless mfs specially when they know you like them.

Sister this story does not end there.
One day she burst out crying at work saying she has no money.
She told us that in multiple scenario's he has told her he has left his wallet at home when they eat out.

So when she's paying he goes for the most expensive options, once he asked her to buy a family bucket from KFC which costed $40 and she said why? It's only 2 of us loool, and he replies what about my family? She said to him it's only your mother and little brother.
I come from a family of 5 and that's too much for us I'd go for something smaller too.

Anyway she said she's being patient for so long and does not understand why he's like this.

When he pays she makes sure she gets the cheapest option.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
By reading your threads here I think I know you more than my family members, I always them tho lol

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
sometimes there are pearls in oysters, who knows maybe next time he will hit the jackpot and they will be rich :)

Shell :mjlol:

He is a cheap guy

She should cut her losses. It's not about the profession, its the guy. Some are raised to become like that in penny pinching households. If he is getting her shells with a lawyer income, he is not going to become generous anytime soon.

Wallahi, this is funny as hell. The man is making 3-4 times as much as her and is gifting her a shell for her birthday. He is getting his money’s worth out of their relationship. Your coworker is letting herself get played. We know in this situation who loves the other more. Smh, she probably pays more for everything else as well. He knows her financial situation and is still ordering a $40 KFC bucket. He thinks that she is expendable. He knows that she would be willing to do anything for him and will continue to take advantage of that. It’s sad what some will deal with for love.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

It was a sentimental gift huuno. The Shell is a symbol of nature and souvenir. Like when people travel to foreign land and bring a rock or a beach stone. Its sentimental, like i remembered you and picked it up.

The smelly--part well, its nature. After sex, she and her husband smell. U shower just like u wash the shell.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The smelly--part well, its nature. After sex, she and her husband smell. U shower just like u wash the shell.
tenor.gif

It was a sentimental gift huuno. The Shell is a symbol of nature and souvenir. Like when people travel to foreign land and bring a rock or a beach stone. Its sentimental, like i remembered you and picked it up.

Yeah for sure it is

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
A Shell, A Shell. What was it, the conch in Lord Of The Flies. Unacceptable and Untoloerable!

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

:dead: you are not normal.