FUNNIEST QUESTION EVER ASKED BY A SOMALI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone translate pls.

:gucciwhat::browtf:

sh ate pizza from an italian restaurant where her husband used to work and got fired. her husband divorced her after he found out, reason being why did she give business to that pizza restaurant which fired him.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I hope this is a joke subhanallah.

I like the part where the Sheikh asked her were u drunk like your husband? lol Reminded me of my Zimbabwian Sheikh Mufti Ismail who says drunks hang out with drunks! lol So this is a universal Sheikh belief and common sense i guess.lol

I like the part where the Sheikh asked her were u drunk like your husband? lol Reminded me of my Zimbabwian Sheikh Mufti Ismail who says drunks hang out with drunks! lol So this is a universal Sheikh belief and common sense i guess.lol
Sxb, Bashra am I seeing things but when did you become a vip:farmajoyaab:

Sxb is this true??? Bashra you are Ogaden makes sense we are glorious people:siilaanyolaugh:

It’s true bro. She’s royalty. There’s still threads from somnet 1998 with her comments. They weren’t introduction comments either so her career was probably a year or 2 in by then

It’s true bro. She’s royalty. There’s still threads from somnet 1998 with her comments. They weren’t introduction comments either so her career was probably a year or 2 in by then
Sxb I was born 1997 how old is she wow wallahi we have a dinosaur on this forum. Bashra you could actually be my mother:mugshotman:

Ameen brother :2tjlv3e::dzmxmmb:, Whats crazy is she speaks better English than my mom lol. So does that mean Rieko is really 71...????:oh6b81q:

Yeah they did a study on Basra actually

220e7152-65df-468c-a5fd-71ac6854533c-jpeg.56521

She’s a legend. As for the other girl I don’t know so I won’t speculate. Basra is very proud of her age and accomplishments but I can’t accuse reiko of being old when I don’t know her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts