Funniest member

who is funny

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
He is something else and usually gets under the skin of the local halimos without even trying Lol.
absolute legend. never seen a self depreciating humor flustering xaliimos that much. smooth old fucker

I wanna grow old like him minus the "im smelly, bald and pensioner" thing. thats bit depressing lol

@Bidaar Wanagsan
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Honorable mention @AbdiJew abdijohnson especially in his somnet days with the I`m abdi "its above your pay-grade though" johnson
that shit used to crack me up
:mjlaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Your engagement is waste time and needlessly overdue. Find a man who got bad taste and will say I do.
You seem angry that I'm engaged, does my engagement remind you the future you will never have? The happy home, loving husband will never have? You sound like a scorned ex my fiancé ditched but he's not into bad shaped, dark skinned princess Fiona lookalikes.

You seem angry that I'm engaged, does my engagement remind you the future you will never have? The happy home, loving husband will never have? You sound like a scorned ex my fiancé ditched but he's not into bad shaped, dark skinned princess Fiona lookalikes.

Nice deflection. Almost as nice as he's deflected you for 2 years straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending