Funniest Dabcasar clip of all time probably.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
my first video of him was in 2016, I thought he was a wadaad and was getting ready to listen to a lecture but instead he started roasting somali singers. I was so shocked that I started laughing :)

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
The man was calm as they he what I believe a weapon. Cant relate but okay
I..I..I.. i would wallahi declared myself dead in place no "xishood" here

Last edited:

When the kid puts a gun to his head, man really said "niinkan habar gidir miyaa?".

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Post funny clips of the GOAT.
They aren't kids at all. These guys look to be in their late 20s to early 30s. Their skinny child like build is due to malnutrition they faced in the harsh refugee camps in Africa.

HG only know violence and savagery. Majority of the kids who get killed here in Canada are Habar Gidr or Abgal.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋

When the kid puts a gun to his head, man really said "niinkan habar gidir miyaa?".

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Post funny clips of the GOAT.
Dhirir iyo caqli sida leysku helo, walle wey adagtahay. You can literally see the low IQ from his face. What the f*ck? How is putting a gun to someones head even funny? I hope that nigga got locked up. No respect for the gun whatsoever, Somali guys iyo caqli daro.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1593627221804.png

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
He has a love- hate relationship with us, 1 minute he is praising us and claiming to be part of HAG, next he is cursing us :mjlol:
He said "what is the kid HG or xawaadle". :deadpeter:
Most ppl would have shat themselves.
Dhirir iyo caqli sida leysku helo, walle wey adagtahay. You can literally see the low IQ from his face. What the f*ck? How is putting a gun to someones head even funny? I hope that nigga got locked up. No respect for the gun whatsoever, Somali guys iyo caqli daro.
The worst part is these kids are his clan. :mjlol:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Adeer fiiri, waxan ciyaar maaha, haddu Allah ku idmaayo, you go jail!
:deadpeter:

Man, dabcasar wuu naxay maskiinka, these guys are so stupid, the gun could go off, then what? Would they still find it funny? Caqli xuma

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
He said "what is the kid HG or xawaadle". :deadpeter:
Most ppl would have shat themselves.

The worst part is these kids are his clan. :mjlol:
I remember the one with the gun being Isaaq and getting arrested after this video made it to the local news. There's old threads about it but I can't be bothered to look it up.

Trending