Funniest couple on Somali couple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
So what qualifications does Becky has besides a deepthroat!:dwill:
First off. We gonna stop shaming Becky.

Second there are Becky astronauts, beckys running for president, succesful middle class beckys is what I'm aiming For. I'm trying to retire with my girl Becky and go on cruises with George and dan

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

View attachment 40170

Somali Couple on snap featuring these two married couple Phill and this halimo he imported from Dubai while on duty, funny thing , their kids look mashalah.
I had a White foster dad who brought a 23year old part time Muslim African girl, she deserted him after she got her passport in three years with a huge child support. who would you know if that person is doing it for you or for the sake of getting out of Third world?
That look like she is fed up with that nigga.:farole:

Last edited:

SumMo

very lowkey
He isn’t Somali.. :susp:I mean I can’t speak ill of a halal marriage, but why is this promoted on SomaliCouples?

SumMo

very lowkey
I deleted that snapchat account a few months ago, the majority of couples featured on there tend have a non-Somali partner. Probably owned by a self hating xaliimo.
Seriously?

This was the first non-Somali couple I have seen featured. And I nearly deleted it myself..:confused:

World

VIP
Seriously?

This was the first non-Somali couple I have seen featured. And I nearly deleted it myself..:confused:
There was an African American lady with a Somali guy, some Cadaan guy and a Xaliimo(they met online and got married in 2-3 weeks or something), and some other examples I forgot.

SumMo

very lowkey
There was an African American lady with a Somali guy, some Cadaan guy and a Xaliimo(they met online and got married in a month or something), and some other examples I forgot.
:faysalwtf: So it’s basically propaganda?

If I see this again I am deleting.:uCkf6mf:

World

VIP
:faysalwtf: So it’s basically propaganda?

If I see this again I am deleting.:uCkf6mf:
The funniest one was that Cadaan guy/Xaliimo tho. They were featuring on snapchat a few days after their wedding lol. Clearly a trophy husband. :icon lol::icon lol:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Cagmadhigato waa dhiilada ku so tuufte ee hoyo tidhadiid. Aren't you the guy who willingly opens up his butt cheeks for few pennies in every truck stop.
You are ass fag with Cagmadhigato name, Cagaha dhulka dhigo quoting other ppl cuss , couldn't come out an original one.:childplease:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending