Funniest couple on Somali couple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aisha21

A typical Somali

26B30056-1C25-4082-8129-A46DBAFA5483.jpeg

Somali Couple on snap featuring these two married couple Phill and this halimo he imported from Dubai while on duty, funny thing , their kids look mashalah.
I had a White foster dad who brought a 23year old part time Muslim African girl, she deserted him after she got her passport in three years with a huge child support. who would you know if that person is doing it for you or for the sake of getting out of Third world?

World

VIP
I deleted that snapchat account a few months ago, the majority of couples featured on there tend have a non-Somali partner. Probably owned by a self hating xaliimo.

Aisha21

A typical Somali
That sc must be ran by a self-hating Xaliimo. Why claim to be a Somali couple account when the majority of women/men featured are married to a non-Somali?
I noticed to many foreigners digging our girls, to the point of going overseas wow, shows their females are ghetto asf, most AA are born out of wedlock and are what we call wacal, Now imagine being married to a wacal , your kids gonna be wacal
Non Wacal +Non Wacal= Non Wacal kids
Wacal +Non Wacal=Half Wacal kids:russ:

I noticed to many foreigners digging our girls, to the point of going overseas wow, shows their females are ghetto asf, most AA are born out of wedlock and are what we call wacal, Now imagine being married to a wacal , your kids gonna be wacal
Non Wacal +Non Wacal= Non Wacal kids
Wacal +Non Wacal=Half Wacal kids:russ:
Why you lying about your gender lol:mjlol:
A girl never refers to somali girls as "our girls"..
They also wouldn't be pressed about one of them marrying AA.

View attachment 40170

Somali Couple on snap featuring these two married couple Phill and this halimo he imported from Dubai while on duty, funny thing , their kids look mashalah.
I had a White foster dad who brought a 23year old part time Muslim African girl, she deserted him after she got her passport in three years with a huge child support. who would you know if that person is doing it for you or for the sake of getting out of Third world?

Nothing Somali about this couple :vqbuyv0:

Aisha21

A typical Somali
Why you lying about your gender lol:mjlol:
A girl never refers to somali girls as "our girls"..
They also wouldn't be pressed about one of them marrying AA.
Why lie about my gender Hon, must be conspiracy theory the amount of cross dressers roaming this site.:trumpsmirk:

Aisha21

A typical Somali
Halimo are expensive because what you will get is a product of many years of good parenthood with a good touch on religion and decensncy and self respect where on the other side You have Becky who starting blowing a dick at age of 12 behind the lockers.:susp:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Halimo are expensive because what you will get is a product of many years of good parenthood with a good touch on religion and decensncy and self respect where on the other side You have Becky who starting blowing a dick at age of 12 behind the lockers.:susp:
Unless she is an Olympic gold medalist,or a neurosurgeon,or Has shaken hands with Beyoncé her self I don't see the need for an expensive halimo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts