Funeral for Sland region

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You dont speak truth you speak crazy,people avoid you
:manny:
No he’s actually made some good points esp about HY during the udub days. :lolbron:

Both HA and HY have played dirty electing pawns and finally went head to head and HY lost. Not our fault they rejected alliance with HJ. But I heard they going to do shir with hj maybe they finally realized they can’t win the next election alone

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Gucci mane Isaaq conflict is probably the easiest to resolve. I mean look around you. Habar magaadle ba tihin bro, samaroon iyo hj are distant, u wud assume due to clan closeness u wud form an alliance but u didn't, the samaroon/hj saw an opening and they took advantage. Samaroon 8 years. Siilanyo 6 years. All of that cud end with magaadle deal and there is no tribal reason why it shouldn't cause waba iska dhow tihin kuwa hareeraha, a-lot of the reason alliances fail in Somalia is on clan reason where the partner is 'not close clan wise' in comparison to someone else.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No he’s actually made some good points esp about HY during the udub days. :lolbron:

Both HA and HY have played dirty electing pawns and finally went head to head and HY lost. Not our fault they rejected alliance with HJ. But I heard they going to do shir with hj maybe they finally realized they can’t win the next election alone

Just do magaadle rotation HY and then HA...just rotate that shit and HJ is like Ali saleban in SL, he may go hide in mountains tho becareful. Every clan has their Ali Saleban when majority clans have a pact the minorities . Ali Saleban ain't small but since maxamud saleban combined, their insignificant. U do magaadle combination and it's over for HJ and Samaroon. Plus you are indeed closer to each other clan wise your magaadle, like wtf happened anigu taas ayaan garan waayay.

HA keeps the western side in check. HY keeps the East in check. Habar magaadle pact. Expect minorities to cry in parliament how magaadle are tribal alliance and all that like somalis when they cant join it cuz their not isir ahan apart of it

maa.jpg

This clan strategy is simple. Ensure Isaq division, he survives well thru this policy and I don't blame him, so don't hate the man. He is allied with HY who he feels will empower him on the grounds of 'HA' hate. He will ensure he isolates HA and rules them with an IRON first like Dahir Rayale days. There wasn't a damn opposition from @Bohol in those days. He knew he had @Samaalism where he wanted in isolation mode. The odd one to pop up was Siilanyo though. The liklihood Siilanyo HJ advisors would select a HY for Kulmiye is unlikely due to their bad blood in the eastern areas. Sacad muse saw a great opportunity to form an alliance with HJ and walk into power.

He did walk into power and began the 'war' on HY who they feel are responsible for their l ack of power since 'cigaal' and being constantly 'arrested' by Dahir Rayale during his 8 year strong man rule on Hargeisa. Sacad Muse knew the HY formed an alliance with Samaroon because it's unlikely neighboring clans are on friendly terms to form alliances, it's always clans who don't border them who they start a fresh relationship on the grounds of 'isolating' their enemy neighbors. Somali politics is garbage runti and purely based on 'grudges or agendas' it's got nothing to do with development, it's all got to do with 'ana madax idin ah'

The Habar awal voted heavily for Riyale with the Hy. You both don't know Somaliland and most of what you said is bullshit. We can bring votes per region to prove this wrong, but then again what does puntland or all Somalia know about voting

@Gucci mane Isaaq conflict is probably the easiest to resolve. I mean look around you. Habar magaadle ba tihin bro, samaroon iyo hj are distant, u wud assume due to clan closeness u wud form an alliance but u didn't, the samaroon/hj saw an opening and they took advantage. Samaroon 8 years. Siilanyo 6 years. All of that cud end with magaadle deal and there is no tribal reason why it shouldn't cause waba iska dhow tihin kuwa hareeraha, a-lot of the reason alliances fail in Somalia is on clan reason where the partner is 'not close clan wise' in comparison to someone else.

Why would Ishak follow Puntlands salebaan model:mjlol:. You do realize majerteen is compare to my sub sub clan of Habar yoonis in numbers. Puntland copy Somaliland every move remember that. Even naming yourself Puntland was 1 of 3 names Somaliland thought of using in 1991

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why would Ishak follow Puntlands salebaan model:mjlol:. You do realize majerteen is compare to my sub sub clan of Habar yoonis in numbers. Puntland copy Somaliland every move remember that. Even naming yourself Puntland was 1 of 3 names Somaliland thought of using in 1991

Do not compete with me, me and u don't even share a state or any relation. Go deal with your local matters, ignoring and focusing on me is like me talking about djibouti. It's pointless, it shows you have no solution, is your brain power that weak? is your only solution to deflect to PL, how long can u continue living on the PL card? I am trying to figure it out and solve for u bro so u get a life and be happy and not worship me, it's sad when u feel u need to compare yourself against me or focus on me, it shows u feel inferior bro like african american

I feel the only way I can get you off me and is to solve your fkn problem that u refuse to solve. If u were like Djibouti, u would never bother me ma garatay, i want u to be like that, but i know u lack the brain power to reach it cuz I seen Isaaq diaspora. Its purely IQ related as u r close to ethiopia which is 63, me i deal with oman 80

The Habar awal voted heavily for Riyale with the Hy. You both don't know Somaliland and most of what you said is bullshit. We can bring votes per region to prove this wrong, but then again what does puntland or all Somalia know about voting
Cisse muse and less than half of sacad muse voted for riyaale. Voting for riyaale isn’t a problem he has every right to be president aswell. But it was the bragging HY took to extreme levels that made HJ pay them back last election. Riyaales gov was known as dowlada dhab libaax and if HJ even tried to reject it they would have got a royal beating. HA and HY were both happy to give the ass whooping. HY just took it too an extreme level.

Just do magaadle rotation HY and then HA...just rotate that shit and HJ is like Ali saleban in SL, he may go hide in mountains tho becareful. Every clan has their Ali Saleban when majority clans have a pact the minorities . Ali Saleban ain't small but since maxamud saleban combined, their insignificant. U do magaadle combination and it's over for HJ and Samaroon. Plus you are indeed closer to each other clan wise your magaadle, like wtf happened anigu taas ayaan garan waayay.

HA keeps the western side in check. HY keeps the East in check. Habar magaadle pact. Expect minorities to cry in parliament how magaadle are tribal alliance and all that like somalis when they cant join it cuz their not isir ahan apart of it
Bro Somaliland politics isn’t like that. Anyone can be pres. no one has a problem with HY being pres it’s just when you wanna play politics and you lose you can’t start crying. HY don’t know how to leverage alliances when they’re not in power so they can come back. If HY accepted there L no one would even challenge them for the next election. Now dhulbahante are in a better pos to get president but it don’t look like SL is ganna continue that long. The pillars are broken.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bro Somaliland politics isn’t like that. Anyone can be pres. no one has a problem with HY being pres it’s just when you wanna play politics and you lose you can’t start crying. HY don’t know how to leverage alliances when they’re not in power so they can come back. If HY accepted there L no one would even challenge them for the next election. Now dhulbahante are in a better pos to get president but it don’t look like SL is ganna continue that long. The pillars are broken.

Sxb stop the nonsense alright remember your using 15th century makaveli tactics. It's scientific world today u will not be given power in the world if u come with such crap. Your parliament is 80% isaaq. Our parliament is 80% non maxamud saleban. We are nothing alike, we don't disadvantage anyone. HY is gonna take u out sooner or later if u keep up this game and bring back Samaroon alliance which is hard as they don't have the voting power Samaroon. U need the majority to rule the minority, it's not about everyone ruling and acting like clan paradise.

Anyways its up to u, I just want u to get out of my mountains, cuz i want nothing to do with u in all honesty, if u just left me the f*ck alone. I know my peeps are the leaders we own all phd and brains bro in diaspora. I know u havent contributed shit in history except talk about darod. Untill I see u do something that I havent taught u, I WONT RESPECT U EVER. U need to impress me bro by showing me what the f*ck u offer not sit there in my mountains or talk about dhulbahante, I think ur slave then, No wonder ppl insult Isaaq u talk about shit sxb to HIDE U PRODUCE NOTHING

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Don't worry about clan diversity, it doesnt matter, its about POWER in this fuuckin . Its scientific world u die out in here nigga, u wanna die? keep playing this shit. Dont worry about dhulbahante see everytime u attach to darod we think you slave for us niyahow isma bixin kartid miyaa? why u need us nigga, maxad naga rabta sxb? f*ck off ceeb miyaa or do u worship us? wats wrong with u begging ppl sxb, arent u proud of yourself, do i have to slap u and u still beg me? war sxb always show PRIDE TO PPL THAT U DONT NEED ANYONE BUT ALLAH, U GET RESPECT AS EQUAL THEN but when ppl see u hiding in galgala i t shows us u gave up on isaaq and want to stop majerten becuz he is superior like terrorists are hiding out in america to stop america as they gave up on arabs

Sxb stop the nonsense alright remember your using 15th century makaveli tactics. It's scientific world today u will not be given power in the world if u come with such crap. Your parliament is 80% isaaq. Our parliament is 80% non maxamud saleban. We are nothing alike, we don't disadvantage anyone. HY is gonna take u out sooner or later if u keep up this game and bring back Samaroon alliance which is hard as they don't have the voting power Samaroon. U need the majority to rule the minority, it's not about everyone ruling and acting like clan paradise.

Anyways its up to u, I just want u to get out of my mountains, cuz i want nothing to do with u in all honesty, if u just left me the f*ck alone. I know my peeps are the leaders we own all phd and brains bro in diaspora. I know u havent contributed shit in history except talk about darod. Untill I see u do something that I havent taught u, I WONT RESPECT U EVER. U need to impress me bro by showing me what the f*ck u offer not sit there in my mountains or talk about dhulbahante, I think ur slave then, No wonder ppl insult Isaaq u talk about shit sxb to HIDE U PRODUCE NOTHING
Why do darood always do this thing where they make there clan into 10 clans and clump all other clans into 1. Somaliland is divided on 5 larger clans habar awal garxajis HJ gadabursi And dhulos. Then there is smaller clans arab and warsangeli. Then there is tiny clans like cisse ayub gabooye. That’s how parliament is split. Parliament doesn’t have the same role as it does in the rest of somalia as the pres is directly voted in 1 man 1 vote. The pres isn’t as important as it is in konfuur. In konfuur the pres clan uses the state to rob everyone in Somaliland there is separation of power. There are powers that the degmo has there are powers that the gobol has then there is power that the pres has. That’s why even though we control laas canood there is peace. It’s not worth them fighting.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why do darood always do this thing where they make there clan into 10 clans and clump all other clans into 1. Somaliland is divided on 5 larger clans habar awal garxajis HJ gadabursi And dhulos. Then there is smaller clans arab and warsangeli. Then there is tiny clans like cisse ayub gabooye. That’s how parliament is split. Parliament doesn’t have the same role as it does in the rest of somalia as the pres is directly voted in 1 man 1 vote. The pres isn’t as important as it is in konfuur. In konfuur the pres clan uses the state to rob everyone in Somaliland there is separation of power. There are powers that the degmo has there are powers that the gobol has then there is power that the pres has. That’s why even though we control laas canood there is peace. It’s not worth them fighting.

Im done science is fact. Just walk white dudes thru ur parliament count isaaq is 80% evidence and proof, u can yap all u want propaganda. They just deal in facts and walk away. Or their whole civilization collapses if it wasnt based on facts. I am done bro i know u worship me cuz thats all u talk about in SL. U dont have faith in ur ppl and I dont blame u go check diaspora, worst performing in somalis. Ur braincells are not in 21st century as ur using your fathers politics not adopting the world standard.Which can only mean you remain in 3rd world untill your whole mechanism changes based to evidence. Noone gives a f*ck about propaganda, govt cant forge policies on propaganda.

Don't worry about clan diversity, it doesnt matter, its about POWER in this fuuckin . Its scientific world u die out in here nigga, u wanna die? keep playing this shit. Dont worry about dhulbahante see everytime u attach to darod we think you slave for us niyahow isma bixin kartid miyaa? why u need us nigga, maxad naga rabta sxb? f*ck off ceeb miyaa or do u worship us? wats wrong with u begging ppl sxb, arent u proud of yourself, do i have to slap u and u still beg me? war sxb always show PRIDE TO PPL THAT U DONT NEED ANYONE BUT ALLAH, U GET RESPECT AS EQUAL THEN but when ppl see u hiding in galgala i t shows us u gave up on isaaq and want to stop majerten becuz he is superior like terrorists are hiding out in america to stop america as they gave up on arabs
What mountains. You think darood can have the whole of jubaland with all its clans but you wanna divide other gobols on clan? Nigga we're not hawiye who you can convince of anything. As far as I’m concerned galkacyo is the capital of galmudug.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What mountains. You think darood can have the whole of jubaland with all its clans but you wanna divide other gobols on clan? Nigga we're not hawiye who you can convince of anything. As far as I’m concerned galkacyo is the capital of galmudug.

Bro be honest no MJ bothers ur districts, we dont care about u and u know it deep down. It hurts u doesn't it, there is nothing to gain from your culture it's connected to oromo 63 bro, I am connected to oman 80. This is the facts and why win, it's the IQ difference ur influenced by lower culture, me a higher culture(well not as high ashkenazi) but higher then fkn oromo shit u mingle with no wonder u powerless in somalia like oromo is powerless in ethiopia, u wanna mix with shit then wear the result

Bro be honest no MJ bothers ur districts, we dont care about u and u know it deep down. It hurts u doesn't it, there is nothing to gain from your culture it's connected to oromo 63 bro, I am connected to oman 80. This is the facts and why win, it's the IQ difference ur influenced by lower culture, me a higher culture(well not as high ashkenazi) but higher then fkn oromo shit u mingle with no wonder u powerless in somalia like oromo is powerless in ethiopia, u wanna mix with shit then wear the result
Bro who’s powerless in Somalia. When we succeeded we were PM of somalia. You were running bare foot to dadaab.

It’s no hard feelings but MJ are going to be politically finished when we come back. North is ganna take 2 top positions and konfuur is ganna take 2 top positions. PM/Pres and parliament/senate. Raxanweyn and hawiye are ganna take the 2 konfuur positions. Dir and darood are ganna take the 2 northern positions. I’m going to put ali khalif as head of senate. I promise puntland will try to succeed when we come back.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bro who’s powerless in Somalia. When we succeeded we were PM of somalia. You were running bare foot to dadaab.

It’s no hard feelings but MJ are going to be politically finished when we come back. North is ganna take 2 top positions and konfuur is ganna take 2 top positions. PM/Pres and parliament/senate. Raxanweyn and hawiye are ganna take the 2 konfuur positions. Dir and darood are ganna take the 2 northern positions. I’m going to put ali khalif as head of senate. I promise puntland will try to succeed when we come back.

Galgala Isaaq Leadership

Omar Mohamed Aden (Issaq/Haber Jaalo): Emir of ASNE
Mohamed Abdullahi Batar (Dir/Gadabursi): Aden’s deputy and overall head of military operations of ASNE
Ali Macane (Issaq/Haber Jaalo): from Burao, Somaliland; other details currently unknown
Abdullahi Saxiibow (Issaq/Haber Yunis): leader of a logistics/ transportation team based near Erigavo

Question - Why are u in my mountains. I am not in your districts and never disturb you? I do not find u a threat and beneath me, you find me a threat because I am larger, stronger, powerful, smarter, richer is that why you are in my mountains? no other reason is possible or else you wouldn't be there because I am surely not in Burco or Hargeisa. I could care less about you if you left me alone like I don't give two shits about Djibouti. I know your an Oromo based culture you have the same practises when I saw Oromo and how they operate and your weak in Somalia due to this.

Take note of this. Shabab Garacad-Suuj-Garmaal Coastal Invasion. Remember that? Read carefully below what can happen when you mess with Majerten the strongest clan in Somalia.

The brigade’s incursion into Puntland marked the only major maritime operation by Al-Shabaab in the group’s existence. The total destruction of the brigade represented a significant loss in manpower for Al-Shabaab; at up to 400 fighters, it perhaps comprised as much as 5 to 10 per cent of the group’s total fighting strength. With at least several hundred militants surrendering to the Puntland and Galmudug authorities, it was also the largest Al-Shabaab surrender in the group’s history. Given the failure of the mission, the Monitoring Group assesses it as highly unlikely that Al-Shabaab will attempt another complex amphibious operation in the future.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy

:comeon:HY werent the ones that started playing dirty,from somaliland early beginings they feared them and didnt want HY to be in power
5AFAD68E-BA7C-416F-8595-3E430C1A1163.png

Trending