Funeral for Sland region

Bohol

VIP
Who is going to attend the Janazah? AUN.

upload_2019-11-14_2-48-41.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Who is going to attend the Janazah? AUN.

View attachment 82005

Bro if you want to talk real or you want to talk bot mode? We must accept HA reasons why they don't feel your suitable in Power. It seems to go back to the Isaaq Civil War. They know you cut deals with Hawiye and this would mean HY eats not HA. It wasn't a fully Isaaq deal. He cut his own deal with other Isaaq arguing 'hamar buu noo wada' as propaganda to unite other Isaaq. He won that battle politically, you didn't. It's not even about hamar or somaliland, it's purely a tribal matter between you two not trusting each other. That Sacad Muse wud jump on-board Hawiye bandwagon if he guaranteed power over SL. U see, it's not politics at all. Arin ba idin dhex taal mana ka hadashan, u just bot mode against each other. Some analyst have said it's HY who feels their legitimate rulers of Isaaq historically and want things to remain how it's always been. HA saying Berbera port is mine and Hargeisa capital. HA seems to argue from the point u can't neglect me when the lifeline of the state is in my hand for your absurd HY is legitimate ruler. It's been stalemate ever since your civil war but politically iyaga guulaysteeen there is no doubt about that.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Check this one out "Tii punttlaan ahayd ayaduna waa sakaraad lama hubo inay sii nolaan doonto" Pland is in coma. At least it has better chance than Sland and is not dead. :lol:
View attachment 82006

Lets be real we know every state is built on clan passion you know it and I know it. If it wasn't their wouldn't be so much arguments clan wise.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bohol I remember the PL election, I never said anything but I saw the personal video recorded of some political alliance in PL, he was naming each MP and his clan and saying 'wa ismacil saleban kan ayaa na xigo qabil ahan iyo iskuma ficno qabilkan kale' waan ibsan karna kkkk. It's not idealogical PL sxb it's purely YAA KU XIGO

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bohol Somalis have a weakness work on it bro. Ma aminsan inay wax noqon karan without 'kan ii dhow iyo kan ima dhowa' qabil ahan, they think the only way to power is thru 'qabil alliances' and promises of positions. This is their achille heels bro, rather then join their qabil alliance which continously leads to fragile state structure, work the brain which is the thing their lack, once u put brain power in front of them and your policies way isdhibayan as they cant respond ileen strategygooda kuma sabsana siyasad cid walbo qanci karto which is purely science. Noone talks sxb if science is used, it's not up for debate at all that's why.

Bro if you want to talk real or you want to talk bot mode? We must accept HA reasons why they don't feel your suitable in Power. It seems to go back to the Isaaq Civil War. They know you cut deals with Hawiye and this would mean HY eats not HA. It wasn't a fully Isaaq deal. He cut his own deal with other Isaaq arguing 'hamar buu noo wada' as propaganda to unite other Isaaq. He won that battle politically, you didn't. It's not even about hamar or somaliland, it's purely a tribal matter between you two not trusting each other. That Sacad Muse wud jump on-board Hawiye bandwagon if he guaranteed power over SL. U see, it's not politics at all. Arin ba idin dhex taal mana ka hadashan, u just bot mode against each other. Some analyst have said it's HY who feels their legitimate rulers of Isaaq historically and want things to remain how it's always been. HA saying Berbera port is mine and Hargeisa capital. HA seems to argue from the point u can't neglect me when the lifeline of the state is in my hand for your absurd HY is legitimate ruler. It's been stalemate ever since your civil war but politically iyaga guulaysteeen there is no doubt about that.

do you just make shit up in your head, not a thing you said is true :russ:

Bro cumar arte was prime minister of somalia. Cigaal was taking part in shiir somaliyeed. All of sudden HY who had gudomiyee of snm from 89 to 91 declared independence because manifesto was recognised as a transitional gov and not mustaxil group. The rest of isaaq accepted that talo. 93 was the first SL election. Cumar arte left his post as PM and came back to run for SL president so did cigaal. So did tuur. Tuur lost the election and HY tried to say there is no Somaliland and got rightfully karbashed into submission. It’s a phenomenon isaaq call jaar iska xoor where HY make stupid decisions and just go awol.

When dahir riyaale was President HY put there full support behind him whereas HA were split. When he beat silanyo HY were bragging saying dhab libax buu ku fadhiya. HJ came to HA and said waanjabnay noo hili. So the next election HA through there full support behind silanyo and he won. So it was only a fair exchange for HJ to throw there full support behind the next HA candidate. Faisal Cali waraabe who is cidagalle never got support from HY so why would they expect cidagalle support. Samaroon was split into 2 camps. Dahir riyaales clan who voted wadani and the rest. Kulmiye promised the rest the best gadabursi positions. That’s why muse won by a landslide. That sent some HY over the edge. Jaar iska xoor more. Farmajo took advantage of this and paid some social media personalities. Instead of HY unequvicably distancing themselves from that they’ve flirted with it. This is what has killed Somaliland spirit. Somalilands foundational piller was a cult like following from the isaaq clan. Once that died Somaliland died. Somaliland is a hinderance to isaaq as it’s used by other clans as an excuse to fight with isaaq using state institutions.

Anyways HA are not stupid we will get the HY back onside. HA are isaaq the rest of isaaq are under our wing. SL will split into 2 regions so they will have a region so we are not on top of each other. We will then hand pick a habar Yonis that we want not the mad men to go to the federal level. All the jaar iska xoor dudes will perish with Farmajo and dowladisa laangabka. And wadani party will fade into history.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism Beyond clan skermishes I doubt their gonna kill each other. I think in the 96-97 ceasefire they agreed to not be violent, they definitely had a ceasefire there is not doubt about that plus anything before 97, SL really didn't even exist it was in war mode or not real conferences at all cuz after 93, u collapsed immediately meaning it wasn't genuine isaaq thing so their still huge beef going back to then. U can't go from warring to SL over night, there was an intermediate stage and the intermediate stage was the ceasefire. They agreed inside themselves not go to war with each other, but politically the 'stalemate' isn't over. There is no doubt about that their politically at LOGGERHEADS always and use different techniques to isolate one another.

HY was so happy with Dahir rayaale remember? it's cause HA is 'sidelined' where-as Siilanyo ERA is where things started to 'shake' in the later stages between HA/HY as your formed 'Jeegaan alliance' in Kulmiye. Now SL is in the Jegaan era between HA/HJ and their 'furious' bro @Bohol as they probably haven't got a policy due to HY being split themselves. I don't predict politically they can come out of this deadlock beyond opposition mode, I don't predict they will win SL let alone Isolate HA unless something drastic happens like AWDAL/SSC/HY uniting and then poking at 'Jegaan' to break down it's alliance. But SSC is such a mess it's going to stoke a war with PL. Awdal seems promising for HY no wonder they love SAMAROON alliance like Dahir Rayale @Bohol plus they know Samaroon hates HABAR AWAL. Plus Habar awal jegaan response must of been when they saw HY form an alliance with Samaroon and had power for 8 years. Bohol is fighting back but it depends heavily on Samaroon. The goal is Habar awal isolation. Habar awal is fighting back with HJ who is enemy of HY and the goal is HY isolation. Right now Jeegaan won. @Bohol is angry

Politically it's a nightmare in SL, but they won't go to the extremes I don't think of clan war, maybe 'skermishes' here and there but that's it. However the political issue that is never ever going to be resolved untill they settle for an ISAAQ WIDE policy not HA picking HY friendly leaders. It won't work over the long-term but short-term only, your basically keeping the house 'afloat' not stable long term wise untill some REAL ISAAQ TALK HAPPENS.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism Habar awal has strong case. They were isolated from power since Cigaal time. Damnnnnnnnnnn HY fired back niyahow. They had habar awal on the ropes in dahir rayale era plus they knew the enmity between HA/SAMAROON is historical so they found the perfect ally. But HA fired back under kulmiye and hated the HY insults of 'aar madaxtoyo gal' kkkkkk they DID with their NOTORIOUS MUSE BIHI, the guy who said 'anigo hy dili kara duco qadan maayo'. Then Bohol EXPLODED INTO OPPOSITION.

I pray for HA/HY unity, their both Habar magaadle like wat the f*ck dude i dont get it wallahi when u choosing samaroon and hj as pawns against each other. HY has been isolated even longer since TUUR, HA since Cigaal. Your so silly why dont u rotate power between HY/HA do a shir magaadle for f*ck sakes and tell HJ/SAMAROON u wont take advantage of our disagreement and slip into power lol. Unless there is real bad blood between HY/HA that isn't resolvable then I can understand but it's nothing major beyond civil war era shit

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
maa.jpg

This clan strategy is simple. Ensure Isaq division, he survives well thru this policy and I don't blame him, so don't hate the man. He is allied with HY who he feels will empower him on the grounds of 'HA' hate. He will ensure he isolates HA and rules them with an IRON first like Dahir Rayale days. There wasn't a damn opposition from @Bohol in those days. He knew he had @Samaalism where he wanted in isolation mode. The odd one to pop up was Siilanyo though. The liklihood Siilanyo HJ advisors would select a HY for Kulmiye is unlikely due to their bad blood in the eastern areas. Sacad muse saw a great opportunity to form an alliance with HJ and walk into power.

He did walk into power and began the 'war' on HY who they feel are responsible for their l ack of power since 'cigaal' and being constantly 'arrested' by Dahir Rayale during his 8 year strong man rule on Hargeisa. Sacad Muse knew the HY formed an alliance with Samaroon because it's unlikely neighboring clans are on friendly terms to form alliances, it's always clans who don't border them who they start a fresh relationship on the grounds of 'isolating' their enemy neighbors. Somali politics is garbage runti and purely based on 'grudges or agendas' it's got nothing to do with development, it's all got to do with 'ana madax idin ah'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism If this guy comes back I am sure everything will stabilize in SL. Remember the reason he was selected, to ensure Isaaq stability. What is Isaaq stability, well HY being satisfied that your enemy clan is in power so he will get all the power in cabinet. It worked fine bro, go back to your role.

As he is given his advice by HY advisors, which Sacad muse businesses to punish, port logistic contracts, and weak positions in cabinet and other HY friendly policies.

somalilands-president-dahir-rayaale.gif

It's better under rayale for u guys. HJ was a 'test' to see where he swings and when swung to jeegaan, i doubt he will ever be allowed again in SL not by HY/Samaroon alliance anyways. Rayale did manage to keep it real stable and progressing, I give him that. 8 Years is a long stretch. Bohol will be back as a somalilander then kkkkkk insulting PL mark my words kkkk

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
92 Somaliland

Unless of course Habar awal has footage to the contrary, which is doubtful. The facts are established HY

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

This is where the real Isaaq war is. That shit in el-afwayn is just being pushed from Hargeisa. It's not HJ/HY at all, real niggas know who is behind it. Their getting revenge for how they used Rayale on Sacad Muse isolation and arrests and even 'wars' sometimes. HY shouldn't go around setting up alliances with clans in SL to hurt other clans is my advice to them waryaa, don't act like an angel to me. If u play dirty, don't cry when niggas in sacad muse play dirty. Can't they do a magadle agreement for god sakes like maxmaud saleban agreement. Isaaq is stable then. HJ is just like murusade dee he aint shit. Hiraab shud do hiraab pact.

It's the truth @Bohol the habar awal are your elites bro, their your educated class, you can't ignore this. HY niggas are nomadic still. There is no denying this fact. U need to come to the table of reason

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Funny not a single lander response 'when u speak truth'. How u ever gonna resolve your shit if u don't put it on the table, you gonan get laffed at by western experts bro who will say u time wasting, they will designate u as humanitarian zone untill u wake the f*ck up like RWANDA did and talk real cuz u not fooling anyone by playing 'games'. Somalis know your 'game' style cuz they copy each other kkkkk it's ppathetic way to operate if u want your clan to win politics.

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
Funny not a single lander response 'when u speak truth'. How u ever gonna resolve your shit if u don't put it on the table, you gonan get laffed at by western experts bro who will say u time wasting, they will designate u as humanitarian zone untill u wake the f*ck up like RWANDA did and talk real cuz u not fooling anyone by playing 'games'. Somalis know your 'game' style cuz they copy each other kkkkk it's ppathetic way to operate if u want your clan to win politics.
You dont speak truth you speak crazy,people avoid you
:manny:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You dont speak truth you speak crazy,people avoid you
:manny:

I don't mind avoidance as u don't respond to the points, as the points are to strong to respond too. Your trying to 'save' face as u don't have answer lol. This will then be used hopefully by others against you. That's all I do, I scourge for 'arguments' with no 'answer' from someone, this tells m this is 'fact'. I do with even countries I research lol to decide who is right or wrong by not answering the point means the point is strong to answer.

Trending