FULAY Farmaajo freaks out when a gun salute went off while standing at attention

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
have you guys seen it. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Jesus of Nazareth! They done shook him to his core :drakelaugh::damn::damn::deadmanny::deadrose::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dude is staging a welfare scam in the USA. He’ll show this video to lay claim to PTSD SSI benefits once he comes back to Buffalo.

I don't blame him. That was so unprofessional. Protocol in Xamar is handled by some nappy headed mooriyan kids raised in post-91 Somalia. You can't just let a gun go off like that, while the band is playing. They were supposed to announce a gun salute, and then let it go off when people were prepared for it. Letting off a loud blast while people are listening to the band in a city known for terror attacks is retarded.

@embarassing let's hear you take :russ:
I don't blame him. That was so unprofessional. Protocol in Xamar is handled by some nappy headed mooriyan kids raised in post-91 Somalia. You can't just let a gun go off like that, while the band is playing. They were supposed to announce a gun salute, and then let it go off when people were prepared for it. Letting off a loud blast while people are listening to the band in a city known for terror attacks is retarded.
it was fireworks genius

Just admit it duqa is fulay. Trying to blame the citizens of muqdisho for his softness is just desperate. Why didnt the guy next to him jump?
:ulyin:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Just admit it duqa is fulay. Trying to blame the citizens of muqdisho for his softness is just desperate. Why didnt the guy next to him jump?
:ulyin:

Have you seen the video of Kheyre showing Farmaajo how to give salaan qaran to the Military :mjlol:

Make Kheyre President already, Farmaajo meesha wax kuma hayo.

Have you seen the video of Kheyre showing Farmaajo how to give salaan qaran to the Military :mjlol:

Make Kheyre President already, Farmaajo meesha wax kuma hayo.

I like this new policy from beesha. Using farmaajo as a figuere head while Kheyre runs the country its just splendid. Dooro's cant use qabiil card.
:lawd:
but duqa is embarssing, how can you jump up like that?
:jcoleno:
When he was looking at the sky.
i-just-shit-my-pants_o_1724735.jpg

:siilaanyolaugh:

Trending

Latest posts