Fruity Somali guy and girls discuss Somali hate

Invalid and I have to say dumb argument. You even contradicted yourself. Dark skinned = Black.

You seem to be scared or ignorant of being Black.

How is it invalid and dumb? break it down for me. I already told you this isn't about color. Try to refute my example. Stop being a madow beg. I like your political views but gotta disagree with this one. Also in reply to the other comment you made. iF black people looked like me i'd claim them, regardless of whatever negative stuff they are associated with. I mean i claim hùtuus even though they made somalia a shithole country.:kanyeshrug:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
First it was Akafi and now this weirdo, British Somalis are weird.
Landers not looking good outchea:damn:

1596734741204.png
Really Sad. He is so delicate & Elegant. :(

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
i thought being fruity was limited to a certain diaspora. been disproven

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
First it was Akafi and now this weirdo, British Somalis are weird.
Landers not looking good outchea:damn:
I watched 20 secs and i've seen enough. His mom must've been a military testicle-crusher. Waba naag oo gus leh who been drinking soy milk instead of breastmilk

He needs testosterone shots for a lifetime. Any Somali nigga that hangs around woman and gossips is a downlow nigga.

From his videos and various other Youtubers he does videos with, I believe this dude has a child and got divorced with his child's mother. And is currently dating/married(?) to another woman. So he probably isn't gay lol

God has created slightly more feminine men than others and people need to understand that it's okay. He does advice videos with another YTuber called Fartun Duvet and he actually gives solid advice, seems to be knowledgeable and speaks fluent Somali, Masha-Allah. Appears to be a well-rounded, respectable young man.

How is it invalid and dumb? break it down for me. I already told you this isn't about color. Try to refute my example. Stop being a madow beg. I like your political views but gotta disagree with this one. Also in reply to the other comment you made. iF black people looked like me i'd claim them, regardless of whatever negative stuff they are associated with. I mean i claim ***uus even though they made somalia a shithole country.:kanyeshrug:
He or she has inferiority to europians and africans to take their label as his or her identity
Btw u right colors dont make ppl same

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I watched 20 secs and i've seen enough. His mom must've been a military testicle-crusher. Waba naag oo gus leh who been drinking soy milk instead of breastmilk

5 secs in I was done, its a sign of a lack of positive male influence in his life that he became like this.

I really love the slander we have been getting. Somali SJW’s are finally waking up. I haven’t really seen many of them be loud about Somalis being anti-black lately. Keep it coming.

1596775322979.gif