Fruity Somali guy and girls discuss Somali hate

Imagine caring about blacks saying somalis are not black. Arabs legit deny being called white. But somalis wanna be black. Why would you beg blacks out of all people to include you in their race. :lawd: that always blew my mind. like why? :what1:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
As soon as I seen the turtleneck and hand movements I knew he was feminine.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
This guy may be feminine but he don’t hate on his own people like that obese pig Akafi.

He knows his dhaqan and is funny; I give him a pass.

MadMullah99

Imagine caring about blacks saying somalis are not black. Arabs legit deny being called white. But somalis wanna be black. Why would you beg blacks out of all people to include you in their race. :lawd: that always blew my mind. like why? :what1:
Cant want to be something you already are you nacas.

we all know this isn't about color. The same way arabs are not the same race as chinese or japanese even though they are both in China and they are both lightskinned. it's all about features and genes dude. We are not genetically related to blacks nor do we have the same features. Therefore we are not part of the black race. But we can be dark skinned.

Like what i am not black nor africa and i am not releted those tht are non somali tht identify black and africa not do i share lineage like wtf is wtong with u somalis tht u trow away your identify to please non somalis

we all know this isn't about color. The same way arabs are not the same race as chinese or japanese even though they are both in China and they are both lightskinned. it's all about features and genes dude. We are not genetically related to blacks nor do we have the same features. Therefore we are not part of the black race. But we can be dark skinned.
Everone in world has dark skin and light skin doesnt make same ppl idk what he or she talking about

MadMullah99

Like what i am not black nor africa and i am not releted those tht are non somali tht identify black and africa not do i share lineage like wtf is wtong with u somalis tht u trow away your identify to please non somalis
Nobody pleasing nobody you dameer. I bet If being Black had no negative connotations, you would be screaming that you are Black.

Look at your skin colour; not Black? Look at at your dad’s skin colour; not Black? Look at your Grandfather‘s skin colour. I would put my life savings he is Madow.

Now this doesnt mean we have to associate ourselves with degenerate Black’s. That’s not me.

Letting stereotypes and negativity towards Black people by White people judge your view about your own colour screams inferiority.

Nobody pleasing nobody you dameer. I bet If being Black had no negative connotations, you would be screaming that you are Black.

Look at your skin colour; not Black? Look at at your dad’s skin colour; not Black? Look at your Grandfather‘s skin colour. I would put my life savings he is Madow.

Now this doesnt mean we have to associate ourselves with degenerate Black’s. That’s not me.

Letting streotypes and negativity towards Black people by the Cadaans judge your view about your colour screams inferiority.
No my skin is brown u dumb and also ppl tht have brown skin ot dark non domalis are not same as like wtf indians andd Australia aboriginals have datk skin which is black so does indians and some asians all over thr ppl have dark skin or brown skin or light brown u dumb skin dont make ppl same it is liie fking saying mongols are whitr europians just cuz they have white skin and straight hait u dumb and i will never identive black even it had gold on it
Get out here with your bs

MadMullah99

Invalid and I have to say dumb argument. You even contradicted yourself. Dark skinned = Black.

You seem to be scared or ignorant of being Black.

Letting stereotypes and negativity towards Black people by White people judge your view about your own colour screams inferiority.
U are scream7ng inferiority lol dont reflect your inferiority to me lol kulaha madow

Because of Akafi finding a huge popularity in being a sassy feminine abdi, expect a lot of finger snapping faraxs to crawl out of the woodwork.
1596734216399.gif

Trending

Latest posts