'From Seattle with love' - A touching Somali love story makes it to the NYT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmm... interesting Twitter account

I never knew why you people hate SJWs. I don't see much of a difference between you guys and them

1) They hate the white man and blame them for all their problems (bad)
2) They hate the West (bad)
3) They want to protect Somali culture from Western influence (good and bad)
4) They hate the police and law and order and are anti establishment (bad)
5) Pro- African (good) but pro Mugabe and pro Idi Amin (bad)
6) Anti-colonialist (good but that shit is long over).
7) "Ancient Egypt is not European but Black" movement (?)

Your views only differ when it comes to Arabs and gays. Other than that, SJW are basically your best friends.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
AJ we don't have a victim complex and are generally apathetic when it comes to all ajnabis. We are resolute in our Somaliness. We are not PanAfrican. We are not anti-establishment. We don't care to identify as anything other than Somali and don't group ourselves with people based on colour. I don't think we have anything in common. And last time I checked the SJW want to bring western culture to the east, like this Afrocentric nonsense. The west has its debauchery but it has great amenities and plenty of good, its obviously not perfect but very workable.

AJ we don't have a victim complex and are generally apathetic when it comes to all ajnabis. We are resolute in our Somaliness. We are not PanAfrican. We are not anti-establishment. We don't care to identify as anything other than Somali and don't group ourselves with people based on colour. I don't think we have anything in common. And last time I checked the SJW want to bring western culture to the east, like this Afrocentric nonsense. The west has its debauchery but it has great amenities and plenty of good, its obviously not perfect but very workable.

I always thought you identified with them for some reason. Not now but months ago

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I always thought you identified with them for some reason. Not now but months ago

AJ I don't appreciate that they play the blame game on the twittersphere. It solves nothing. And it makes diaspora Somalis in the west look foolish, that's why we're among the opposition. :win:I would have thought nothing of them months ago, but we can't let their narrative be the only one online.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Normally I'd be live and let live. But she's trying to convert him into a Farax lol. Also, she's so pro black and anti cultural appropriations so why is she with the whitest boy ever and let him appropriate our dhaqan? That goes against her SJW narratives.

I wonder how she justifies him dhaqan appropriating lol.

Hmm... interesting Twitter account

I never knew why you people hate SJWs. I don't see much of a difference between you guys and them

1) They hate the white man and blame them for all their problems (bad) NO!!
2) They hate the West (bad) NO!!
3) They want to protect Somali culture from Western influence (good and bad) NO!!
4) They hate the police and law and order and are anti establishment (bad) NO!!
5) Pro- African (good) but pro Mugabe and pro Idi Amin (bad) NO!
6) Anti-colonialist (good but that shit is long over). NO!!
7) "Ancient Egypt is not European but Black" movement (?) NO!!

Your views only differ when it comes to Arabs and gays. Other than that, SJW are basically your best friends.

Find your brain cuz what you suggested we were was painfully offensive. What a troolll

Read my thread about this couple on somnet

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Normally I'd be live and let live. But she's trying to convert him into a Farax lol. Also, she's so pro black and anti cultural appropriations so why is she with the whitest boy ever and let him appropriate our dhaqan? That goes against her SJW narratives.

I wonder how she justifies him dhaqan appropriating lol.

By using the classic line 'but he has Somali friends!' :drakelaugh:

Sultana

On Hiatus
Honestly, it's always the rah-rah pro-Black people that end up with white spouses, I'm not really surprised. I don't care if she marries a white boy, but at least do yourself a favour and marry one that has a stable job.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Another one bites the dust. Who cares lol. Look a that fugly face. She looks like her siil smells akhaseeeeeeey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts