From married hijabi to this in less than a year

Muji

VIP
if we cant laugh at fake wanna be people on the internet, then whats the point of the internet.Its never that serious, we just laughing at the thought of going from a married hijabi to this so quick, something only xalimos seem to do.There is never moderation always extreme lol

I couldn’t care less. We have Moroccan woman selling their bodies during Ramadan. And Lebanese women in os. Stop the faux outrage.

"im imaging that she is wearing a dirac ,wearing perfume, she got her hair done and wearing dhahab whilst she is making me baris " .

Muji

VIP
@Jaydaan, i feel like there is something you're not telling us. Do you happen to be the broke ex she talked about at length?

@Jaydaan is obsessed with women who take control of their lives. He has turned into a full blown incel caring about what random women on the internet do with their bodies. Tragic.

@Jaydaan is obsessed with women who take control of their lives. He has turned into a full blown incel caring about what random women on the internet do with their bodies. Tragic.
lool why do you go sohard defending every . You have become such killjoy ever since that asain professor got tired of you as his side piece. Old knowles was fun, now you are just bitter

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Jaydaan, i feel like there is something you're not telling us. Do you happen to be the broke ex she talked about at length?
She did say her ex was reer xamar and @Jaydaan’s name is cabaas which means he’s most likely reer xamar
upload_2019-11-24_7-54-10.gif

She said she’s a lander in one of the videos her ex @Jaydaan posted on here before
if i was her ex, wouldnt i share dirt on her and ruin her? You telling me a scorned ex cant make up lies? All i did was show ridiculous transformation in less than a year. Even Mia Khalifa didnt have this kind of transition so quick

Trending