From married hijabi to this in less than a year

Looool what’s up with Somali girls going from one extreme to the other side. Like how you hijabi to this in less than a year? No other Muslim women move this fast wallahi

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Looool what’s up with Somali girls going from one extreme to the other side. Like how you hijabi to this in less than a year? No other Muslim women move this fast wallahi

d91.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Life is a journey and sometimes u find urself in different situations, but who u are as a person never changes, I bet this sister has a big heart and wouldn’t hesitate to lend a helping hand. That’s what really counts :)

Life is a journey and sometimes u find urself in different situations, but who u are as a person never changes, I bet this sister has a big heart and wouldn’t hesitate to lend a helping hand. That’s what really counts :)
Big heart.....I see what you did there lol

Muji

VIP
He was probably her anchor farax

The simp she married to leave the family home.

Once you lose your virginity the halal way you can become the community bike and no one cares

@AussieHustler and I have a similar arrangement. I will use him to get to my Asian professor

@Jaydaan You care too much about what Somali women do with their holes. I’m wondering people are going to call you siil askari
if we cant laugh at fake wanna be people on the internet, then whats the point of the internet.Its never that serious, we just laughing at the thought of going from a married hijabi to this so quick, something only xalimos seem to do.There is never moderation always extreme lol

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
She only became a hijabi cause her husband asked her after marriage. Title is misleading :damedamn:

She only became a hijabi cause her husband asked her after marriage. Title is misleading :damedamn:
thats even worse....so she was none hijabi, wore it for a man and then became this? So she does anything for a man and dont have her own convictions

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
thats even worse....so she was none hijabi, wore it for a man and then became this? So she does anything for a man and dont have her own convictions
How is it worse? She just did a reversal and became herself again.

This is the tenth thread you’ve made on her. Are you the ex? :ulyin:

Trending

Latest posts