'Friends' star Matthew Perry has died

IMG_3797.jpeg

So apparently one of the main cast died but many people started talking about the show then I’ve realised the show is actually crazy popular.

Anyone on here who watched it
How good is it or it’s overhyped?

It's a good sitcom and it is 24 minutes per episode that's why I love it. I was on season 7 but I don't feel like watching it anymore knowing the best character is dead in real life.

Oh wow really is he he has battled alcoholism for decades and he’s Friends is such a good show.

Last edited:
They said he drowned in a hot tub which sounds like he might have killed himself. He was dealing with addiction problems.

Alhamdulillah for Islam a lot of us wouldn't be here today if we didn't know consequences of taking your own life which is essentially a straight ticket to hell. No matter how bad life is you only get to live it for 60-70 years.

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
He was schoolmates with Trudeau and his mother was Trudeau senior's press secretary. All these elites are connected to each other.

images (20).jpeg

Friends star Matthew Perry has died aged 54 at his home in Los Angeles.

The actor was found dead after an apparent drowning in a hot tub on Saturday, according to the Los Angeles Times, citing law enforcement sources.

The American-Canadian actor is best known for playing fan-favourite Chandler Bing for 10 seasons of the sitcom Friends.

https___prod.static9.net.au_fs_2ffab805-60ca-4555-b927-6fbab6ea9d8a.jpg

Trending

Latest posts