Friday night game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Let's play 2 Truths and a lie game.. State two truth and one lie and the members will guess which one is the lie.

I will start.

When I was 14, I was cleaning my parents Bedroom porch and I saw my neighbor having an affair with his sister in law.

I drove to Wisconsin to my middle school friend's house when I first got my permit, without anyone accompanying me, got lost on the way, called my dad from a random hick town gas station.

I've hugged Tom Hanks.

2nd one is false

Kk
i had my first sexual experience in somalia at 14 with my uncles wifes younger sister

I have a weird near perfect memories of people places and things ive done

I was a pothead for 4 years

Lol

Q

Queen Carawelo

Nope the third one is false. I never hugged Tom hanks.

Half time your second one is false.

Q

Queen Carawelo

3rd is false
i was a pothead for nearly 6 years not 4
:banderas:
Looooooooool. What difference does it make. Loooool

Ok another one.

I usually eat dill pickles with chocolate.
I'm a swimming coach in my spare time.
I've never ice skated.

Dill pickles :childplease: Swimming:childplease: ice skating :childplease::childplease:

You should make them exciting

need some good info i can later use aganist you idman

:damedamn:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Idman, the first one is a lie.

In the last 5 years I've lived in 4 countries
I started my internet career as a troll
I have an account on eharmony

1. She had a crush on me since middle school but my heart was somewhere else so she married my college roommate That she met through me and I only found out on their wedding day.

2. In the winter of 2009 I spent a month locked up in an apartment on the 10th floor in Szczecin, Poland to begin working on a book that I plan to publish anonymously.

3. A secret that I keep from my family is that I married an African American woman, moved to Seattle and have 2 kids.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
1 is false, 2&3 I can believe.
:cryinglaughsmiley:The SHAAADE!! :dead: Number 3 is false. I'm looking to make it 5 countries by 2016.:mjswag:

1. She had a crush on me since middle school but my heart was somewhere else so she married my college roommate That she met through me and I only found out on their wedding day.

2. In the winter of 2009 I spent a month locked up in an apartment on the 10th floor in Szczecin, Poland to begin working on a book that I plan to publish anonymously.

3. A secret that I keep from my family is that I married an African American woman, moved to Seattle and have 2 kids.

1 and 2 are real.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Idman, the first one is a lie.

In the last 5 years I've lived in 4 countries
I started my internet career as a troll
I have an account on eharmony

Actually the second one is lie for me, never learned how to swim.

Number 3 is a lie..

Your number 2 is a lie.

Idman,

Sensei knows my life story, #3 is incorrect. You really think I would marry an African American woman, moved to Seattle and have 2 kids without telling my family? No faith in me, huh?

Q

Queen Carawelo

I was a TV presenter for a week during College.

I visited my cousin in Rotterdam, while she was working, I spontaneously took a train to Brussels, Belgium where I met an American couple who were on their honeymoon and we still keep in touch.

I was engaged but called it off because I didn't get along with his sisters.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Idman,

Sensei knows my life story, #3 is incorrect. You really think I would marry an African American woman, moved to Seattle and have 2 kids without telling my family? No faith in me, huh?
Looooool

Ooooops.

But I didn't believe the locking yourself in an apartment in Poland out of all places. How did you end up there?

I was a TV presenter for a week during College.

I visited my cousin in Rotterdam, while she was working, I spontaneously took a train to Brussels, Belgium where I met an American couple who were on their honeymoon and we still keep in touch.

I was engaged but called it off because I didn't get along with his sisters.

My brother was attending medical school there.

For you, I think 1 is false.

One more before I knock out.

1. I was offered an athletic scholarship in track &field.

2. I put together a group of investors that bought somnet.

I'm here on SS because I'm investigating a member that I suspect is someone I know but won't just admit.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I read a thousand splendid suns 9 times and I've cried each and every time.

Ive a goldfish named Cigaal shidaad.

I've Herpetophobia. I get panic attacks even by seeing them on TV, or pictures of them..

Q

Queen Carawelo

One more before I knock out.

1. I was offered an athletic scholarship in track &field.

2. I put together a group of investors that bought somnet.

I'm here on SS because I'm investigating a member that I suspect is someone I know but won't just admit.

I believe number 1 is fake.

2 and 3 seem legit..

I read a thousand splendid suns 9 times and I've cried each and every time.

Ive a goldfish named Cigaal shidaad.

I've Herpetophobia. I get panic attacks even by seeing them on TV, or pictures of them..

You don't have a gold fish, you would have eaten it already since you love them so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending