Friday night game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a TV presenter for a week during College.

I visited my cousin in Rotterdam, while she was working, I spontaneously took a train to Brussels, Belgium where I met an American couple who were on their honeymoon and we still keep in touch.

I was engaged but called it off because I didn't get along with his sisters.

Idman, sad to hear #3 actually took place.

I was shooting #1 but The Screw got it right.

I married my second wife recently

I have recently changed jobs and gave no notice to my previous job

I wanted to be a geologist but was cautioned by other Somali geologists due to lack of jobs in the market

Q

Queen Carawelo

I wanted to be a geologist but was cautioned by other Somali geologists due to lack of jobs in the market

I'm going with number 3 being a lie. I hope I'm right lol

P.s

Gegiroor you've traumatized sacida so much that she's following you around and calling you names on a fun topic. Good job my dear, we shouldn't tolerate qowmuluts and their dirty motives.

Idman, #1 is a lie. lol

Sacdiyo has been exposed that she is coming after me and calling me all names in the book. I will stay on her case :damn:

2 is unlikely true. Everyone gives a notice. 3 is true because I used to caution my Somali and Ethiopian friends for studying Geology. 1 is a shot in the dark.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Idman, #1 is a lie. lol

Sacdiyo has been exposed that she is coming after me and calling me all names in the book. I will stay on her case :damn:
I usually don't support men karbashing females but I'm enjoying this karbaash.

2 is unlikely true. Everyone gives a notice. 3 is true because I used to caution my Somali and Ethiopian friends for studying Geology. 1 is a shot in the dark.

The-Screw, actually #1 is false. Bro, how can a I marry a second wife in America? It is a violation of federal statutory. As for #2, I had issue with the management that after we had major battles, they could not fire me but blocked my promotions. Therefore, I looked for a job, found one, and started my new job the day that I was expected to start. I called them the other day and told them let me know when I should bring the laptop and the badge. F/ck them, they were a group of racist bigots. I put up a fight with them, and for 2 years, my case was always going to HR and they could not get rid off me. Well, since they have the right to promote who they want, that is where they hit me. I found this better job in another company that is 10 minutes driving from my home where I would not see a traffic jam. I really see my wish coming true. I get up in the morning, drop one of my children in school @ 7:10AM EST, come back home, pick the other child, drop her in school at 8:30AM EST, and go to work. I am in office @ 9:00AM EST. This is a much better job. Besides, there is 10K pay raise difference between the two jobs. I am good bro with the new job.

I did not give a warning because I have no intention of going back to that company if it is the last place on earth.

Q

Queen Carawelo

I shaved my hair in 2009.

In High School we threw a party for our drama teacher who was leaving to Hollywood the party was so loud, cops showed up and it turned out to be her ex bf.

I have a snake pet.

I shaved my hair in 2009.

In High School we threw a party for our drama teacher who was leaving to Hollywood the party was so loud, cops showed up and it turned out to be her ex bf.

I have a snake pet.

Idol, the 3rd (last one is false) I think. I doubt any Somali would keep a snake pet.

Q

Queen Carawelo

You're right.

I didn't entirely shave my head though,I should have said undercut..

It's your turn gegiroor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending