French Xalimo starts a diaspora war

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Hopped on tiktok and saw some Nigerian chick that stitched this vid talking shit. It was the first thing I saw this afternoon. Clicked uninterested because I got annoyed.

If you’re a somali still talking about the word j@r33r and it’s meaning in 2024 with ajnabis I’m assuming you’re an enemy to the Somali people idc

If you’re a somali still talking about the word j@r33r and it’s meaning in 2024 I’m assuming you’re an enemy to the Somali people idc
The word Madow is not offensive it’s the name of a whole qabil it’s just xalimos online who come up and say Madow this Madow that they compare it to the n word when in reality its just a hairtype just like how wavy or straight is a hairtype even my mom calls me Madow sometimes its not offensive 😂

I think the vast majority of Somalis are slow. Why would her dumbass set us up? Clout hungry Somalis are so embarrassing
This girl is such an attention seeker. She always puts Somalis business on her page in english and French when the French Africans hate us the mosttt

The word Madow is not offensive it’s the name of a whole qabil it’s just xalimos online who come up and say Madow this Madow that they compare it to the n word when in reality its just a hairtype just like how wavy or straight is a hairtype even my mom calls me Madow sometimes its not offensive 😂
I’m not disagreeing I’m just saying that people have already made up their minds and anytime it’s discussed we get dragged so what’s the point of talking about it anymore

I’m not disagreeing I’m just saying that people have already made up their minds and anytime it’s discussed we get dragged so what’s the point of talking about it anymore
No one talks about it besides western Xalimos who don’t know an ounce of Somali culture or history they just want views

Kisame

Plotting world domination
If you’re a somali still talking about the word j@r33r and it’s meaning in 2024 with ajnabis I’m assuming you’re an enemy to the Somali people idc

Yea I just start considering them an attention seeker or a coon.

Trending