LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1617299838777.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
France is just doing what the rest of Western countries will be doing in the future. There is no place for us here in the long term.

Then we need to get together and invade the west. We cant go back to dusty Somalia or Africa

1617301593735.png

The French are hypocrites of the higest degree when they colonized which is still going on they loved spreading thier culture through violence and rape like in Djibouti. But now its keep France French its so much different to America where one of the founding principles is freedom of religion they wouldn't even think of this.

Xaruun

VIP
France is just doing what the rest of Western countries will be doing in the future. There is no place for us here in the long term.
Muslims aren’t as langaab in the UK. If they tried that shit here then there would be protests and riots for days.

France is definitely moving to fascist ways. Their economy is sh1t and they are butthurt about Uk. They are too proud to be bailed out for the 3rd time. Ever since Uk left eu they have done everything to sabotage uk

Keo

VIP
Numbers don’t mean much. Muslims in the Uk have better communities, form organisations and so on while Muslims in France are losing their rights day by day.
With numbers you can get more done what makes you believe they don't have any of these things in place? Are you basing that on the fact that France is continuing to restrict Muslims rights?

Xaruun

VIP
With numbers you can get more done what makes you believe they don't have any of these things in place? Are you basing that on the fact that France is continuing to restrict Muslims rights?
The difference in numbers isn’t that big lol. Anyway I’m just making shit up, maybe I’m right maybe I’m wrong :manny:

Trending