French President Macron: Africa's problem is NOT colonization but women having 7 or 8 babies

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
They are all better then you, they have all raised families whom Allah provides for unlike you that took the Europhile position of swallowing poisonous birth control pills and talking as if it's all in your hands while being proud of your 9-5.

Many of these parents never made even close to that money you did yet their faith was strong, today they are reaping those fruits in many ways earning far more including their kids while you sit there with your Europhile blue-pill imaan-la'aan family planning books arrogantly thinking the best time to have kids like it's all in your hands, have some shame

Do you actually ever have a coherent argument without crying "europhile" bullshit?

She is absolutely right, poor people shouldn't have many kids because they can't take care of them. That is called being responsible, something you have.

If you can sustain 10 kids by all means have them, however if you can't afford 10 kids don't have them

Gambar

VIP
They are all better then you, they have all raised families whom Allah provides for unlike you that took the Europhile position of swallowing poisonous birth control pills and talking as if it's all in your hands while being proud of your 9-5.

Many of these parents never made even close to that money you did yet their faith was strong, today they are reaping those fruits in many ways earning far more including their kids while you sit there with your Europhile blue-pill imaan-la'aan family planning books arrogantly thinking the best time to have kids like it's all in your hands, have some shame

Allah provides kulaha you low IQ having rat I hope you're impotent. We do not need any more idiots like you running around. :hillarybiz:

Gambar

VIP
lower IQ people tend to have more children than higher IQ people, because smarter people tend to second guess their decisions and consider whether they have the financial means and resources to raise large families.

Everything you dismiss as "europhile" is just inconvenient truths
This idiot is slow. He's the same one who brags about marrying women from other clans and has a severe inferiority complex. He's one of these low IQ monkeys who should be sterilized. He learned the word Europhile and won't stop using it dameerka. :pachah1:

Do you actually ever have a coherent argument without crying "europhile" bullshit?

She is absolutely right, poor people shouldn't have many kids because they can't take care of them. That is called being responsible, something you have.

If you can sustain 10 kids by all means have them, however if you can't afford 10 kids don't have them

Do you control the number of kids you have or is this divine ? are you the one that provides their riziq or is it Allah ?

My Grandfather had around 100 kids, those that are alive today are all 100x more wealthy then you are, even their kids are more educated and wealthy then you are, my question to you is this, how on earth was my grandfather able to feed a 100 of them while he was in abject poverty ?

In Islamic discourse you put in the effort but the outcome is ultimately left to Allah, I know many children from rich parents who are poor (father kicked them out).

You don't even realise your own stupidity here, if your own parents/grand parents followed these same satanic ways of thinking you adopted from the Europeans your peasant useless self wouldn't even be breathing right now and even worse we would be so small in number the Xabashi's would have annexed us and there would be no such thing as Somali.

Your so stupid that your are arguing for your own extermination so that the others faux more civilised people e.g. the greatest criminals on this earth (whites) can take over from you peacefully, your not even cognisant of your own doqonimo!

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Do you control the number of kids you have or is this divine ? are you the one that provides their riziq or is it Allah ?

My Grandfather had around 100 kids, those that are alive today are all 100x more wealthy then you are, even their kids are more educated and wealthy then you are, my question to you is this, how on earth was my grandfather able to feed a 100 of them while he was in abject poverty ?

In Islamic discourse you put in the effort but the outcome is ultimately left to Allah, I know many children from rich parents who are poor (father kicked them out).

You don't even realise your own stupidity here, if your own parents/grand parents followed these same satanic ways of thinking you adopted from the Europeans your peasant useless self wouldn't even be breathing right now and even worse we would be so small in number the Xabashi's would have annexed us and there would be no such thing as Somali.

Your so stupid that your are arguing for your own extermination so that the others faux more civilised people e.g. the greatest criminals on this earth (whites) can take over from you peacefully, your not even cognisant of your own doqonimo!

He's arguing to breed at a sustainable level. He's not saying don't have any children he's saying have children that you're able to afford and financially support. Theres nothing outrageous about that, what i do find outrage is the opposite, people who encourage the poorest people of society to have more than 5 children. Not only is this unsustainable because they will have higher likelihood if child mortality and poverty but its just cruel.

The problem is moderation have more children than you can sustain is not going to end well and so the key is moderation.

Encouraging the poorest people to breed like rabbits is the most savage barbaric and inhumane practice ever because you're encouraging child morality and poverty

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Your basically uttered a statement of kufr and knowing were you are from this doesn't surprise me the least bit.
2+2 = 4

Whaaaaaat?? that can't be right thats just the evil kuffar spewing their Europhile nonsense how could a somali believing in allah also believe that 2 + 2 = 4 how outrageous

waraabe

Your superior

again totally incoherent argument but let's address it.

Your grandfather did not have 100 kids.

Yes you can control the amount of kids you have, search it on google if you don't know.

More "europhile" nonsense I won't address

Stop using Allah sax and tell me why poor couple should have 10 kids when they can't afford to? How will they feed these kids?

lower IQ people tend to have more children than higher IQ people, because smarter people tend to second guess their decisions and consider whether they have the financial means and resources to raise large families.

Everything you dismiss as "europhile" is just inconvenient truths

Personally don't feel like having my standards of living drop to have a large family of 10+ members. I also plan ahead and have business ideas in the future a kid born ever 2 years will hinder such aspirations.

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
He's arguing to breed at a sustainable level. He's not saying don't have any children he's saying have children that you're able to afford and financially support. Theres nothing outrageous about that, what i do find outrage is the opposite, people who encourage the poorest people of society to have more than 5 children. Not only is this unsustainable because they will have higher likelihood if child mortality and poverty but its just cruel.

The problem is moderation have more children than you can sustain is not going to end well and so the key is moderation.

Encouraging the poorest people to breed like rabbits is the most savage barbaric and inhumane practice ever because you're encouraging child morality and poverty
This guy doesn't even value education or life. He just believes in having kids for the sake of it.

Was your grandfather a big shot in the government, did he had farm lands and enough livestock to start such a large family? I bet he did. Its easy for you to say so because you live in the west and from what you post I conclude that you got your degree, over 30, don't have kids and heavily invested in stock markets.

What stops you from starting a big family than?

I usually agree with your insight on social trends/values and global geo-politics but this time you went over the top with having kids without family planning it's a big responsibility and a headache I rather to postpone after I get my act together and establish a big save net.

Last edited:

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
It's not the amount of kids, it's the poverty in comparison to the amount of kids. If your parents both have decent jobs and can support 5-10 kids (like mine did) then it's not a problem. The problem is extremely poor people keep having kids despite not having sufficient food, resources, and funds to support their already big family.

Look at all these Somali men for example pressuring their wives to have a litter of kids for them because "Allah will be provide" and "nin laandheere baan ahay". War orod oo laandheeredada wase! :drakewtf: Well off folks either don't have kids or have 1-2 kids.

What are the root causes of poverty ? The potential resources needed to sustain for the well being of their children is present it's the lack of having access to those needed resources which is the issue. That has to be addressed, poor people exist in all cultures and countries what differs is their ability to access the available resources which are in place. That's why in countries where these resources are readily available the poor have a better standard of living than compared to their counterparts where the resources aren't readily available to them. Corruption, inequality, discrimination, mismanagement etc are the real issues that need to be tackled not the number of kids poor people have. Why do people want to make it out as if financial situation should be the main reason to consider for poor people when they want to have kids ? Even for well of folks the reasons differ as to why they don't want many kids

Factors that influence access of resources in any given society are of great importance the more inhibitions that exist the more problems you are going to have.

Droughts affect dalkeena very badly but ask yourself this is it possible to reduce the negative outcomes such that the overall severity to the country isn't harmful ? jawabta waa haa, we can't predict when a drought will occur but we can plan for it to reduce it's severity. Dalkeena lacks the ability to tackle it efficiently but even so it's due to negligence and incompetency on our behalf that dalka suffers a lot. The resources and potential to benefit from is there it's our inability to access them which causes the problems.

Gambar

VIP
What are the root causes of poverty ? The potential resources needed to sustain for the well being of their children is present it's the lack of having access to those needed resources which is the issue. That has to be addressed, poor people exist in all cultures and countries what differs is their ability to access the available resources which are in place. That's why in countries where these resources are readily available the poor have a better standard of living than compared to their counterparts where the resources aren't readily available to them. Corruption, inequality, discrimination, mismanagement etc are the real issues that need to be tackled not the number of kids poor people have. Why do people want to make it out as if financial situation should be the main reason to consider for poor people when they want to have kids ? Even for well of folks the reasons differ as to why they don't want many kids

Factors that influence access of resources in any given society are of great importance the more inhibitions that exist the more problems you are going to have.

Droughts affect dalkeena very badly but ask yourself this is it possible to reduce the negative outcomes such that the overall severity to the country isn't harmful ? jawabta waa haa, we can't predict when a drought will occur but we can plan for it to reduce it's severity. Dalkeena lacks the ability to tackle it efficiently but even so it's due to negligence and incompetency on our behalf that dalka suffers a lot. The resources and potential to benefit from is there it's our inability to access them which causes the problems.
We live in a capitalistic world, unless you want to change the system of inequality you need to be smart and have as few kids as possible if you are poor. If you are poor, with 10 kids, you have no access to capital and the chances of your offspring moving out of poverty is very slim. It's because of capitalism where the wealth and income gap is so high, where the most powerful nations in the world have so much they let it go to waste while countries in Africa and Asia are food insecure. Wealthy people don't have too many kids because they don't want to spread their wealth too thin, and actually some just give their money away and don't even give it to their kids because they feel that their kid has a leg up in society due to being from a wealthy family. Somalis are stuck in a caveman mentality where they want to have as many kids as people even though they're dirt poor, illiterate, live in squalor, etc.

SuldaanGuled

So the main reason why you would or wouldn't have kids is related to your financial circumstance ?? have children become commodities ? the wealthier you're the more kids you should have and vicerversa

Meeshan waxaa kaso socda waa yaab

>live in desert
>droughts occur every 3-5 years
>no trustworthy clean water source
>no steady income, live on remittance

Quality > Quantity better too have one kid you can feed and send too school ten illiterate starving kids.

Africa will develop if the west stop sending aid and helping these countries when another PREVENTABLE disaster happens, Africa is like a kid that hasnt learned consequences.

SuldaanGuled

We live in a capitalistic world, unless you want to change the system of inequality you need to be smart and have as few kids as possible if you are poor. If you are poor, with 10 kids, you have no access to capital and the chances of your offspring moving out of poverty is very slim. It's because of capitalism where the wealth and income gap is so high, where the most powerful nations in the world have so much they let it go to waste while countries in Africa and Asia are food insecure. Wealthy people don't have too many kids because they don't want to spread their wealth too thin, and actually some just give their money away and don't even give it to their kids because they feel that their kid has a leg up in society due to being from a wealthy family. Somalis are stuck in a caveman mentality where they want to have as many kids as people even though they're dirt poor, illiterate, live in squalor, etc.

Why is it so easy to blame the poor who've been handed the wrong end of the stick ? maybe having 10 kids for some parents means they're able to generate more wealth ? have you thought about it that way?

Overpopulation doesn't arise because poor people decided to have more kids than they "should" have, this is nothing more than shifting the blame to them.. Why hold them accountable to a problem that is beyond them and nor had they any part of creating it in the first place ?

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
Why is so easy to blame the poor who've been handed the wrong end of the stick ? maybe having 10 kids for some parents means they're able to generate more wealth ? have you thought about it that way?

Overpopulation doesn't arise because poor people decided to have more kids than they "should" have, this is nothing more than shifting the blame to them.. Why hold them accountable to a problem that is beyond them and nor had they any part of creating it in the first place ?
So are you gonna tackle capitalism?

Gambar

VIP
I've been since i came of age

Inshallah one day my progeny will succeed in my place
Well in an ideal world there would be no capitalism but there is, and if you want to ensure your kids the best chance of success you need to provide for your kids. If you have too many you're spreading yourself too thin. That's just the way it is. My parents had a lot of kids and have good incomes but there's no way I'd want more than 2 kids because mentally it's also a drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending