Freedom of Belief/Disbelief is Allowed In Islam!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I want to raise this issue there seems to be a-lot of people who question Islam and say that muslims force their religion down people throats. They need to correct themselves and point the finger of blame to 'radicals' not Islam itself. I say this with strong conviction because if Allah allowed people to choose belief and disbelief, who are we HUMANS to not allow it? Are we attempting to over-ride Allah test by not allowing people to choose freely what they follow?

I want to see a future Somalia where no1 is judged for their choice of religion or disbelief. Allah allowed it to exist untill the day of judgement and for us to even consider over-riding it, makes no sense to me!!!

What do people think, should we open up Somalia and make it 'religious free'? or do we follow the dreaded arab interpretation and try to 'shove' and 'force' our way of life on other people. I support diversity in thinking, heck imagine we started destroying all the trees and plant life or animals and killed the eco-system? our world is an eco system and it's diverse, this demonstrates to me that Allah wants diversity or else everything would be exactly the same carbon copy of the other.

I want diversity in thinking in Somalia, humans since day 1 have tried to change others, we went to war over it, we tried changing people to be like our religion, culture, language, etc. We have never let things just be and let it diversify. Imagine how much knowledge we could've of learned from earlier societies and their earthy wisdom like the mayans or people who have vanished off the face of the earth because another human simply couldn't accept diversity and needed to change the other? Imagine how much sources of wisdom that has disappeared from the planet, how many potential steve jobs, ppl who had the mind to cure cancer or diseases in general who all perished to 'war'?

There is saying in the quran which says to save one life is like u saved mankind and to destroy one life it's like u harmed all mankind. When you change others or go to war you are destroying mankind from the potential that we could've of learned from that previous culture, the good things, their could've been a-lot of wisdom that could've helped us challenge the issues of our day.

I say open up freedom. Allah allowed freedom of religion and the greatest gift to humans from allah is freedom. It's the freedom to decide our own future not to have some other human being say I will take this away, makes no sense to me at all. It's not their place to get involved, it's not their role, and we have thousands of years of history to look back on and see this strategy has never worked and kept humanity backwards.

What's your views on this matter?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Are we attempting to over-ride Allah test by not allowing people to choose freely what they follow?
Isnt Allah all-knowing? Doesn't he already know who will believe and who won't? So why is he playing this weird game where he let's us do what he already knows we'll do, and punish and reward us for it in the end?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I want to see a future Somalia where no1 is judged for their choice of religion or disbelief. Allah allowed it to exist untill the day of judgement and for us to even consider over-riding it, makes no sense to me!!!
Good luck with that. It's not going to change because you won't find Muslims who are in favor of letting others practice their religion. Did you not see the recent uproar about a church in Hargeisa? f*ck these people.
upload_2017-8-21_7-58-59.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Isnt Allah all-knowing? Doesn't he already know who will believe and who won't? So why is he playing this weird game where he let's us do what he already knows we'll do, and punish and reward us for it in the end?

I am discussing Muslim society not Allah. If you believe that your purpose in life here is nothing more then meets your simple eye, I am sorry but I disagree!!! I think there is alot more to existence then what our brain's can fathom. But that's not the issue in this topic, the issue is allowing you to believe how you want, while I believe how I want. What should unite us is developing our society and if you have a problem with that, I say we should jail you immediately because there is no other common ground between us except this shared space we call earth and our desire to continue living!!!

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I am discussing Muslim society not Allah. If you believe that your purpose in life here is nothing more then meets your simple eye, I am sorry but I disagree!!! I think there is alot more to existence then what our brain's can fathom. But that's not the issue in this topic, the issue is allowing you to believe how you want, while I believe how I want. What should unite us is developing our society and if you have a problem with that, I say we should jail you immediately because there is no other common ground between us except this shared space we call earth and our desire to continue living!!!
Woah wtf?! I'm pointing out an obvious contradiction in your beliefs. I agree we should find common ground and let everyone believe as they should. I'm just saying you're delusional because Somalis are Islamic bots.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Woah wtf?! I'm pointing out an obvious contradiction in your beliefs. I agree we should find common ground and let everyone believe as they should. I'm just saying you're delusional because Somalis are Islamic bots.

I know muslims are totally in the wrong, you are not restricting them from practising, they should never restrict you from disbelieving and infact preaching it openly in the street with equal rights!!! Why you think I focus on Muslims? I know who is 'trangressing' their limit here!!!

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I know muslims are totally in the wrong, you are not restricting them from practising, they should never restrict you from disbelieving and infact preaching it openly in the street with equal rights!!! Why you think I focus on Muslims? I know who is 'trangressing' their limit here!!!
:ehh:

Allahu Akbar, @DR OSMAN has killed it. He's the emir of the secular mujahedeen. His refutation of the Saudi followers cannot be answered which is why they run away with their tail between their legs. The good Dr has butchered and raped so many extremists that I'm surprised he's not been arrested for his killing spree. He will be rewarded in the dunya and the akhira inshallah.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Allahu Akbar, @DR OSMAN has killed it. He's the emir of the secular mujahedeen. His refutation of the Saudi followers cannot be answered which is why they run away with their tail between their legs. The good Dr has butchered and raped so many extremists that I'm surprised he's not been arrested for his killing spree. He will be rewarded in the dunya and the akhira inshallah.

These extremists have always existed just under different names. It was 'Khawarij' back in the day and they wanted to over-ride secularism in the caliphate by giving power to the 'religious' people on the grounds of 'religion' only not on the grounds of 'merit'. They changed their name today to 'salafi' and they will disappear when the saudis wealth disappear just like when the ottoman disappeared guess what the sufis also started to decline. I can't wait for these salafists death and we will eventually return to how islam was and should've of been from the beginning. SECULAR!!!

These extremists have always existed just under different names. It was 'Khawarij' back in the day and they wanted to over-ride secularism in the caliphate by giving power to the 'religious' people on the grounds of 'religion' only not on the grounds of 'merit'. They changed their name today to 'salafi' and they will disappear when the saudis wealth disappear just like when the ottoman disappeared guess what the sufis also started to decline. I can't wait for these salafists death and we will eventually return to how islam was and should've of been from the beginning. SECULAR!!!
Yes, fundamentalists change their names with the regularity that a fully booked hooker changes out of her knickers. They used to embrace the name Wahabbiyyah, but now that it's become associated with extremism they've taken up Salafiyyah. It won't be long till they dump that too.

The Ottoman caliphate made war on the clerical gangsters of the Hijaz. They were rescued only by British support. Ibn Saud received British arms to conquer other secular tribes in the Arabian peninsula. The West miscalculated big time.

We don't have to wait for peak oil to ruin the Saudi economy. The West should subsidise electric cars instead of fossil fuels and invest in green energy. Action against climate change will bring about their demise.

Tell me, Dr Osman, who are some of your intellectual influences in the domain of politics and Islam? Give us some names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending