Free Service For Lanagodleeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you a young Lamagodleey in Somalia who has dreams settling in heavenly London, Stockholm, Minesotta or Torronto? We the Somali Bantu Association can help you achieve your dreams. We can pick you from anywhere in Somalia and make your tahriib as comfortable as possible to your final destination. We don't charge you Thousands of $$, all you have to do is transfer the title of the family home or any other property to us.

We promise you that you will not suffer on the hands of your fellow Cudhitic people in Libya. Contact us today and we promise you by Christmas you will be chilling in Dixon, Cedar, Tower Hamlets or in Rikenby and make big money out of welfare like the Lamagoodleys.

Helping poor lamagoodleys achieve their lifelong dreams.

Brought to you by the charity arm of the Somali Bantus Association.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

boqorka Bantus is a Madowweyn sheegato lol who is tryna use wild fear tactics like this thread lol offering somalis safe tahrib out of the homeland to scare the common people on sstop that bantus are real threat lol and will overpopulate us lol and then machete us lol and exile us so they may south cushite us out of existence lol lol lol lol lol

boqorka Bantus is a Madowweyn sheegato lol who is tryna use wild fear tactics like this thread lol offering somalis safe tahrib out of the homeland to scare the common people on sstop that bantus are real threat lol and will overpopulate us lol and then machete us lol and exile us so they may south cushite us out of existence lol lol lol lol lol

Wedaayoo

Maya Walaahi, dadkaan aan Ka nihi, sidii hoolahax aa looga hir hiri Libya, badda ay ku dhimanooyaan, saas darteeda aan u jilaani kaalmo muslin nimo in la siiyo. The world weeped of a dead Syrian child but not to Lamagoodley children. Even lamagoodleys jumped into the bandwagon and started movements of help Syrian Refugees. Dadkaan caqli Shan daiquiri waaye. Who will help them? We r helping our Somali Muslim brothers and sisters.

Genuine Somali Bantu Chief who cares about lamagoodleys.

Boqorka Bantus

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Horrible job at trolling. You could improve your trolling a bit by not writing phonetically as a reer Xamar. Bantus have their own language you xayawaan.

Lamagoodleys always shooting the messenger rather than the message. f*ck Hawiye, Daarood, Dir and Isxaaqs who hate themselves, destroyed my country and act on cyber as nationalists. Kir, Kac iyo Kut kulligiin. Die on tahriibs and wave Syrian flags.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Lamagoodleys always shooting the messenger rather than the message. f*ck Hawiye, Daarood, Dir and Isxaaqs who hate themselves, destroyed my country and act on cyber as nationalists. Kir, Kac iyo Kut kulligiin. Die on tahriibs and wave Syrian flags.

Some question boqor Bantu:

What's your Madowweyne qabil?
Where were you born?
What does lamagodley mean and why do you call us this?
Are you from somnet?

mahadsanid iyo
Nabadgeliyo.

Some question boqor Bantu:

What's your Madowweyne qabil?
Where were you born?
What does lamagodley mean and why do you call us this?
Are you from somnet?

mahadsanid iyo
Nabadgeliyo.

First of all, Madowweeyne are known as xalaal quudato and Lamagoodleys are known as xaaraan ku naax, why? You write poetry about robbing and raiding one another's camels and women and consider it bravery. Tuuganimo la xalaaleeye. Maxaa Ka sugee kuwa qurbaha deggan?

To answer your questions.
1- Makane
2- Janaale
3- Lama Go'leey. Half naked ethnic nomads who wear two pieces of white clothes.
4- Your culture.
5- where is somnet? Maya.

Let me ask you a question.

You lamagoodleys destroyed a country and millions of people. Many are still suffering in refugee camps and in their homes nothing to eat, no medicine or no schools for their children. Everywhere you claim to be Muslims oo Illaah Ka cabsado. Do you think what you have done to one another and causing the suffering of the people is against Islam? Do you think it warrants naar al jaxiim? If it does, why support killing, harming one another and wish one another evil? Why can't you stop being Munafaqs who love and worship their qawiils?
Thank you.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
First of all, Madowweeyne are known as xalaal quudato and Lamagoodleys are known as xaaraan ku naax, why? You write poetry about robbing and raiding one another's camels and women and consider it bravery. Tuuganimo la xalaaleeye. Maxaa Ka sugee kuwa qurbaha deggan?

To answer your questions.
1- Makane
2- Janaale
3- Lama Go'leey. Half naked ethnic nomads who wear two pieces of white clothes.
4- Your culture.
5- where is somnet? Maya.

Let me ask you a question.

You lamagoodleys destroyed a country and millions of people. Many are still suffering in refugee camps and in their homes nothing to eat, no medicine or no schools for their children. Everywhere you claim to be Muslims oo Illaah Ka cabsado. Do you think what you have done to one another and causing the suffering of the people is against Islam? Do you think it warrants naar al jaxiim? If it does, why support killing, harming one another and wish one another evil? Why can't you stop being Munafaqs who love and worship their qawiils?
Thank you.

Are you games from somnet? I like reer brava. Very nice people.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Waryaa nucleus answer my questions.

:ricrazy: Farabutto!!!
Excuse me king kunta, if you weren't aware I am nasab and you cannot just address me any which way.

Your questions were silly that's why I didn't feel the need to answer them. My intentions were to make friends and learn; HOWEVER, I see you have unresolved issues with faradheers and that I cannot help you with! You and your people will live with us and we will get along better inshallah.

:ricrazy: Farabutto!!!
Excuse me king kunta, if you weren't aware I am nasab and you cannot just address me any which way.

Your questions were silly that's why I didn't feel the need to answer them. My intentions were to make friends and learn; HOWEVER, I see you have unresolved issues with faradheers and that I cannot help you with! You and your people will live with us and we will get along better inshallah.

Bocorta caadi waaye, banaanka Marka la joogo oo afartoo faradheers lurking around, kuunta iyo Kiinta na dhahaa, bedroomkana, na dhahaa nuurka qolka.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Bocorta caadi waaye, banaanka Marka la joogo oo afartoo faradheers lurking around, kuunta iyo Kiinta na dhahaa, bedroomkana, na dhahaa nuurka qolka.

:vqbuyv0:

Wasaq.. Uff.. Ack...

:hova:

You have throughly abused this friendship, I could have been your only ally in this Madowphobic forum. Now you have no one! Youre off to Tanzania king kunta. AIDS and cannabilism awaits you. They eat light skin ones like you!:nasmad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending