Free Service For Lanagodleeys

Status
Not open for further replies.
:vqbuyv0:

Wasaq.. Uff.. Ack...

:hova:

You have throughly abused this friendship, I could have been your only ally in this Madowphobic forum. Now you have no one! Youre off to Tanzania king kunta. AIDS and cannabilism awaits you. They eat light skin ones like you!:nasmad:
How can we be lovers if we are not friends? Adigana Dixon maa shiddaa?

We don't need protection of Xalimos, that is MJ culture, they hide behind their women. we defend our woman. If you want to become Garoob on your second year of marriage, choose either menace or Bandit, we Bantu men are family oriented and don't divorce our women for trivial reasons like faradheers.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
How can we be lovers if we are not friends? Adigana Dixon maa shiddaa?

We don't need protection of Xalimos, that is MJ culture, they hide behind their women. we defend our woman. If you want to become Garoob on your second year of marriage, choose either menace or Bandit, we Bantu men are family oriented and don't divorce our women for trivial reasons like faradheers.
not true my father ones saved your people from getting killed by a millitia man the only thing your mens did was run away into the bushes:cryinglaughsmiley:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
"south cushite us out of existence" @IntensiveCareUnit

:2tjlv3e: :hemad:

We wakin up finally

ibingckgwa8fhk.gif

not true my father ones saved your people from getting killed by a millitia man the only thing your mens did was run away into the bushes:cryinglaughsmiley:

Waryaa idinkaa Kurdi la idiin Ka dhige oo 3 la idiin qeebsade fuleeynimo yaa difaacee? MJ hooskiisa ka baqaayo iyo qaldaamiinta mirqaansan aa idiin karbaasheen. Amaa I dhahdaa abootadeey aa Imaam idiin ahaan jirte? Miskiin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts