Free Palestine > Free Ogadenia/Somali Region and Free NFD

Macalin M

Out here
You guys remember every single time Israel defends itself from Hamas but you don't know 10,000 Somalis who were killed in one day in the 1980s by Kenyan soldiers in Wagalla. Quite sad
It’s why we should instead of FreeNfd or freeogaden, we should say FreeSomalis. Mentally something is not there. They care about others not their people. They’d rather loot their Starving people to aid others

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
FreeWifi>FreePalestine

Israel actually helps out the citizen there and provide necessities, hell they're better than Hamas at that. Palestine's government are literal terrorists. It's a shit cause for morons.

Saudi Arabia has been the biggest aid provider since the government collapsed in 91 sxb. Money is collected all over mosques in the Arab world and sent to somalia . We should be very grateful to our Arab brothers run ahaan

no that Money doesn’t go to the people u know that

Mozart

You need people like me
I've never understood this either. Ilhan Omar looks to have tanked her career the moment she started fighting for Palestinian rights. Tlaib is from Palestine and never fights for her nations rights yet the Somali in government is the one doing so lol

its not somalis only. have you seen the majority of people are sheeple? I remember there was a drough in somalia one year, and it was everywhere, all over the news, media etc so as can be expected everyone was talking about it, including, other somalis... these droughts happen often, but it takes for others to engage in some thing to draw in the sheeple

@Western4Life

Somalis are a caring and compassionate people. Also in this case the level of opression the Palestinians are going through is not even comparable to what the Somalis in Ogaden and NFD are going through. Priorities.

Best,

Shmurda
Or its just not in the news... and I don't think you should say so and so has it worse, because I know a lot of people in ogaden had it bad for years

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Or its just not in the news... and I don't think you should say so and so has it worse, because I know a lot of people in ogaden had it bad for years
I got fam in jigjiga nigga they living large and making more money than the relatives I have in xamar

VIP
NFD is not occupied. Those somalis will fight you if you tell them that

No self respecting somali cares about Palestine. The average pali has a higher living standard than the average horn African soomaal

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Horta niyow as long as Al-Aqsa is under complete Muslim control idgaf, this is an issue between Israelis and Palestinians, even the other Arabs pulled out and stopped caring so why should we stay invested? :samwelcome:

Trending