Free Palestine > Free Ogadenia/Somali Region and Free NFD

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
why not advocate for both?
ethiopia and israeli are allies, also arabs and somalis have both abandoned there occupied brethren in favour to be subservient to there former enemies.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How come I never seen a Somali post the latter on their Twitter bios but 25% of them bootyclap for Palestine and post Ayrab flags as if they were mixed race? I was just browsing Somali Twitter for the first time in years and I chuckled.

There should be research done on this. No other ethnic group cares about others more than themselves.

:pachah1:
Same ppl that kill other qabils, but will not hesitate to defend other groups as if they were their own children.

:ivers:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Honestly the attitude of most ppl on this site explains to me the state of our ppl clearly. Most are uneducated and even if they are they are still ignorant.

Most are qabilist and celebrate the misery of others due to old clan beef. The rest just don't care and believe they can easily assimilate in the west, so they give up on their culture.

:francis:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Charity starts at home. Get our people out of poverty and rafaad and gajo, then take back our occupied territories.....then, only then, can we help Palestine.

Honestly the attitude of most ppl on this site explains to me the state of our ppl clearly. Most are uneducated and even if they are they are still ignorant.

Most are qabilist and celebrate the misery of others due to old clan beef. The rest just don't care and believe they can easily assimilate in the west, so they give up on their culture.

:francis:

Maybe we should tell them that celebrating another muslims death means you might as well be kafir

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Maybe we should tell them that celebrating another muslims death means you might as well be kafir
Walaahi i don't understand how some ppl will justify this on judgement day. I hope they don't vocalise their wicked thoughts, because all is forgiven except for the sins commited in open kufr and shirk.

I pray for my ppl to heal.

:lawd:

Free Ogadenia
Ogaden should be a way more important issue to somalis that fucking Palestine.

How are you gona care about some arab people more than your own people.

make due for our dying brothers and sisters in Palestine theres literally videos of Israeli soldiers killing boming the most holiest cities in the world and y'all wanna start a qashiin thread threatening to die y'all disgusting and evil

walahi y'all need a back slap for starting his dumb ass thread specially them qashiined my comment y'all need to be taught a lesson wallah y'all devils in disguise true colors

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I don't worship nobody unlike you who over smoking weed doing lean thinking hes a madow you need Daqan celis garaacyaho

Man stfup why the hell would i care some arab then someone who is my ppl n suffering if masjid al aqsa is under muslim control why the hell should i care about some pali let arabs help them tf

Trending

Latest posts