Freaky black queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Women have no loyalty nor any pride so not surprising D8B42965-B024-4791-8457-E1D43F08F48C.png

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Yaquub the hatred you have for women is astounding. I'm starting to believe the rumors about you, that you're infact Khaniis who loves big black men.

Smh.

tenor (8).gif
@Yaquub the hatred you have for women is astounding. I'm starting to believe the rumors about you, that you're infact Khaniis who loves big black men.

Smh.
Don't hate on my black queen. She will love to find out my an ancestor owned her Bantu family too.

:)
Besides don't derail my thread. Word around here is that your a hideous femcel that escaped her hooyos basement.

The tweet was just bait. She doesn't even look black. she looks asian
Blacks accept anything that has a drop of black. It's the downside to not having a qabil system.

Just let the girl enjoy her fetish. Idk why some here are so worked up over this. I think it's great that the slave and master can love each other.

Why are you so obsessed with black women sleeping with white men? Iโ€™ve seen you in other threads talking about how much you love cadaan women. Pretty hypocritical, no?
:francis:

YourBroMoe

๏ผท๏ฝˆ๏ฝใ€€๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ†๏ฝ•๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‹ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝใ€€๏ผฉ๏ผŸใ€€ใ‚ฎใใ‚งใ‚บใƒผ
Ebony and iiiiiiiiivory.

I don't think it a good idea to spread stuff like this.

For no sooner the 48iq twitter xalimos have seen it than they invent similar stories to share on twitter.

Karim

I could agree with you but then weโ€™d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP

Smh.
@Schematics is the closet homosexual on this forum not Yaquub. That dude literally called the slave descendents "Stallions with wonderful physiques". What an embarrassment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts