France karbaash thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not gonna lie as fucked up as Somalia is I'm extremely proud that Somali is the official language. I'm glad we don't speak fucking Italian. I'm glad our news sites and media use Somali. Politicians campaign in Somali. Songs are in Somali. Comedy is in Somali.

Except for Somalia, Ethiopia and Eritrea the rest of sub Sahara Africa have a European language as their official language.
We still have arabic as a co-official language...
:francis:

even though practically the majority doesnt speak that lingo.
:hmm::heh:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
We have Arabic as an official language though, and we ditched our traditional script for the Latin one

Arabic is not used in day to day life. Majority of Somalis can't even speak Arabic. Somali is by default our official language and it's the only language used by the masses.

Shame about the ditching of our script but at least we haven't ditched our whole language.

The root of this problem is that our politicians try so hard to please their gulf caraab masters by making arabic official. Plus, we're in the useless arab league when we're not even arab, which is just laughable.
:bell::snoop:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
France is a good country. Beautiful history and culture, and even more beautiful women and language :it0tdo8:

Italians? Germans are the leaders of Europe. All Euro-zone nations are dependent on them.
I respect Italy the most out of those countries
Italians:not cucked, created western civilisation, improved western civilisation, renaissance, greatest artists, scientific revolution, highest IQ in Europe
Germany would take the title but they are cucks sooooo

I know this is the shit on France thread but they've been one of the most influential Western nations in the past 2 centuries. The French Revolution, which ultimately failed to establish it's goals in the short term, altered the course of modern history. It triggered the decline and fall of monarchies and the feudal system and ushered in republics and democracies all over Europe and the West. Also modern armies can thank Napoleon by showing the world how powerful and deadly a citizen drafted army was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts