France karbaash thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
996A6782-ED1B-4792-9408-75B5E3FB71D8-2278-000004CBBC7FF87B_tmp.jpg

one of the European countries I respect the least, why?
Eat snails
Eat raw meat
Supported the American revolution but America ended up being closer to the British
Cucked by Nazis
Cucked by jews
Surrender monkeys
ISIS breeding zone
Disgusting language
Tried to make French the world language but failed
Conceded the euros to lost Arabs (winning goal scored by African)
Won only 1 World Cup, Germany and Italy have 4
The best player they had wasn't even French lol
Paris smells like piss
Paris looks like Lagos instead of Paris
Rigged the Djibouti referendum
Fucked up the Middle East
Led the first crusade
Give me a reason as to why we shouldn't invade France

Let's not forget that they created the bastard land of Quebec, who still fail to get their own ictiraaf and are subservient to a country whose flag has a fucking leaf and is led by a 'man' who can't walk down stairs properly

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Those apes think think you speak French because I am African. This French hoe came to my workplace and expected me to speak French and when i said i didn't she got visibly irritated. Self entitled . Ugly language with huge sense of entitlement. f*ck that ISIS breeding ground land.

Accomplished far more in their history than they deserved.

Oh and their greatest ever player is Algerian and their all time top scorer is a black Csrribean.

Last edited:
Them snail eaters still lowkey control Djbouti, they even forced the cuckolds there to make french an official language..
:drakelaugh:
when eveyone speaks Af-Somaali. :what1:

I live in France beieve me when I say this these people have no regards for hygeine they tend to smell like piss & cigarettes most of the times.
There was a study suggesting 1 in 10 people in france dont take a shower even once a week.

I live in France beieve me when I say this these people have no regards for hygeine they tend to smell like piss & cigarettes most of the times.
There was a study suggesting 1 in 10 people in france dont take a shower even once a week.
Disgusting sub humans

The worst Western Europe has to offer

Bielsa

VIP
President Hollande said, ‘Speaking French means speaking the language of human rights. The Rights of Man were written in French.’

Abaha wass.

President Hollande said, ‘Speaking French means speaking the language of human rights. The Rights of Man were written in French.’

Abaha wass.
:chrisfreshhah:
"Language of human rights" kulaha. I must say, french has to be one of the worst sounding languages out there.:siilaanyolaugh:

Bielsa

VIP
:chrisfreshhah:
"Language of human rights" kulaha. I must say, french has to be one of the worst sounding languages out there.:siilaanyolaugh:

It's a disgusting language. Never understood why people found French romantic. Nothing romantic about that vile sounding language. Toilet language.

One minute of silence for our West African brothers who have French as their de facto language. They sold their soul to the devil.

:francis:

It's a disgusting language. Never understood why people found French romantic. Nothing romantic about that vile sounding language. Toilet language.

One minute of silence for our West African brothers who have French as their de facto language. They sold their soul to the devil.

:francis:
A moment of silence for our Somali brothers up north
If they want to get anywhere they have to subject themselves into learning Arabic and French, two of the worst languages

When a local tries to speak it, it ends up becoming an af-shimbir version of French

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Let's not forget that they created the bastard land of Quebec, who still fail to get their own ictiraaf and are subservient to a country whose flag has a fucking leaf and is led by a 'man' who can't walk down stairs properly
Quebec didn't 'fail' to get ictiraaf. They literally voted against it. Twice. Most Quebecers didn't want it. And Trudeau himself is from Quebec and that's where his seat is. Quebec is based, don't speak about them.

Kangaroo fucker stick to your own politics. Develop your islands.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You're indeed an interesting person. You act like a habar gidir but i would never consider you one MJ in galkacyo are turning habar gidir :damn:
It's just the reer Mudug mentaility. We're very hard-headed and confrontational. All clans that live in Mudug are like that.

Bielsa

VIP
Not gonna lie as fucked up as Somalia is I'm extremely proud that Somali is the official language. I'm glad we don't speak fucking Italian. I'm glad our news sites and media use Somali. Politicians campaign in Somali. Songs are in Somali. Comedy is in Somali.

Except for Somalia, Ethiopia and Eritrea the rest of sub Sahara Africa have a European language as their official language.

EDIT. Except for Sudan who speak fucking Arabic.

Not gonna lie as fucked up as Somalia is I'm extremely proud that Somali is the official language. I'm glad we don't speak fucking Italian. I'm glad our news sites and media use Somali. Politicians campaign in Somali. Songs are in Somali. Comedy is in Somali.

Except for Somalia, Ethiopia and Eritrea the rest of sub Sahara Africa have a European language as their official language.

EDIT. Except for Sudan who speak fucking Arabic.
We have Arabic as an official language though, and we ditched our traditional script for the Latin one

Status
Not open for further replies.