France has shown me that collectively we are unlikely to integrate fully

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
That strategy won't work in the long-run. The White population will soon wake up & realise a separate "Nation" is living within their Nation.

France is also heavily segregated.
Do you ever think all this segregation in western Europe can start an uprise and hurt Muslims with whites trying to make us the new Jews of Europe and put non whites in concentration camps ? Do you think they will repeat WW2 attrocities on anyone who is non white again HISTORY can repeat itself and with that jerk french president saying anti Islam stuff things can go left real quick

May ALLAH protect the Muslims in the west

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Seems like a uniquely Europe issue, North America is built by Immigrants so there's less of a us vs them type of thing
Islamophobia and racism is still very prevalent in America for example. So it’s still us vs them mentality especially now

Two solutions

1) gather and engage in local politics to help your community climb up the economic ladder, make this a community effort
2) leave

Doesn't work, even with all those efforts, you will never be accepted. Muslims have integrated as much as possible in many places but thats not good enough, what they want is for you to leave islam.

Just look at how much grief the London mayor gets and his a very secular muslim. They accuse him of having an agenda to deliberately ruine the city.

Muslims need to face that our religion and western ideology can never work hand in hand. They will always see you as a invading community, they fear us. We're just too different.

Even in those northern towns in the UK, the cadaans are on the verge constantly complaining about how much multicultural have failed how there are areas they can't go to, all lies to keep the narrative of hate.

Something is brewing build your life in africa where you belong before its too late.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I posted a similiar thread two weeks ago about this.

It’s just embarassing to see how brown immigrants are refusing to accept they’re seen as foreigners.

Second, third, fourth or tenth generation, they’ll never see you as one. Europe is a permanent white continent. Remember, they have fought for thousand years to keep it for themselves from defending themselves against Atilla led Turkic migration to the Islamic conquest 2,000 years later.

Remember, they refuse to accept them as one and purged the Muslims out of Iberian Peninsula and Silicity to keep it strictly Christian rule again whereas other parts of the world didn’t rebel and accepted Muslim rule (which is why most of south west Asia and Africa are muslims today). Even till this day, they still fantisize purging Turks (lowkey keyword for Muslims) out of Constantinople and bring the “glory” days back.

They’ll never accept non-Muslim immigrants either if they’re not European. They should look at the gypsies, Jews and other ethnic minorities in pre-1945 before jumping out excitedly when they got a citizenship.

I’m just glad Europe is coming out to show their true colors like their great grandparents.

Last edited:
Remember, they refuse to accept them as one and purged the Muslims out of Iberian Peninsula and Silicity to keep it strictly Christian rule again whereas other parts of the world didn’t rebel and accepted Muslim rule (which is why most of south west Asia and Africa are muslims today). Even till this day, they still fantisize purging Turks (lowkey keyword for Muslims) out of Constantinople and bring the “glory” days back.
Yea sxb, they're still attached to Constantinople and the days of the Byzantine Empire, many of them also remember all the conflicts that they had with Muslims. The Christchurch mosque shooter for example had dates and names relating to those conflicts on his rifle, which shows you their true nature.

If these attacks continue, the masses will naturally be drawn closer to the far-right which offers them a solution. So, Muslims will either have to move out of Europe in the future (not necessarily immediately, but they should plan on moving out eventually), or they'll have to resolve these issues immediately, which is difficult and only temporary. Either way, may Allah help our Muslim brethren.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
French are intolerant people in general but they have always been anti Muslims , this dates back to 1700s. The worst colonizers were French . They force their language and culture on people. They want you to act like French but not be French or even move up the ladder . Macron won against a racist conservative woman, people thought he was a liberal tolerant man but he is just another Le Pen in a liberal suit. Honestly France is screwed , there is no much of a difference between the two parties.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
That strategy won't work in the long-run. The White population will soon wake up & realise a separate "Nation" is living within their Nation.

France is also heavily segregated.
Segregation by ethnicity is pretty normal in the UK, barely anyone gives a f*ck about it. If they did South Asians in the UK would have been forced to integrate half a century ago.
With the way things are going, Ethnic minorities[especially the youth] are assimilating into Mainstream British culture whether you like it or not. Race & ethnic mixing is also increasing.
You've got some wild ideas of the UK

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Yea sxb, they're still attached to Constantinople and the days of the Byzantine Empire, many of them also remember all the conflicts that they had with Muslims. The Christchurch mosque shooter for example had dates and names relating to those conflicts on his rifle, which shows you their true nature.

If these attacks continue, the masses will naturally be drawn closer to the far-right which offers them a solution. So, Muslims will either have to move out of Europe in the future (not necessarily immediately, but they should plan on moving out eventually), or they'll have to resolve these issues immediately, which is difficult and only temporary. Either way, may Allah help our Muslim brethren.
I also want to add, even the Hadith explicitly described Europe as whites by refering them Ar Rum, both the past in prophet times and in the end times (Malhama Kubr/Armageddon).

What is happening now is a clash of civilization by the look of it.

Last edited:
It’s already proven that regardless of assimilation, they don’t want non Whites period especially Muslims. It’s best to get the skills and education, then funnel it back home

let’s say liberal Muslims who respect western values should stay and wahhabis should leave

Doesn't work, even with all those efforts, you will never be accepted. Muslims have integrated as much as possible in many places but thats not good enough, what they want is for you to leave islam.

Just look at how much grief the London mayor gets and his a very secular muslim. They accuse him of having an agenda to deliberately ruine the city.

Muslims need to face that our religion and western ideology can never work hand in hand. They will always see you as a invading community, they fear us. We're just too different.

Even in those northern towns in the UK, the cadaans are on the verge constantly complaining about how much multicultural have failed how there are areas they can't go to, all lies to keep the narrative of hate.

Something is brewing build your life in africa where you belong before its too late.
Yeah I've also seen cases where white people complain, and to me I see it like this

Some muslims try to fit in so much so that they would go as far as compromise their religion for acceptance, for example the most obvious way is to act as liberal as possible and advocate things that are against Islamic teachings to not stand out in a crowd, and they are still called terrorists, so if they are a conservative traditional muslim they're called a terrorist and if they're liberal they're still called terrorists why even compromise your religion if what you're trying to gain is not going to work? (Obviously there's other reasons to not compromise your religion but this is one major way people do it today) why not be pious muslims and a successful person for you and your posterity?

There's plenty of right wing leaders coming to power that have a clear anti muslim agenda that'll make Macron seem like a dream, this is what i fear about Europe in the future, but i do think older people are the ones that fuel it the most, and maybe just maybe once they're all six feet under they'll be less animosity but that's a decades long thing and I don't think we have that much time

bobsburger

I am NOT a federal agent
You will never be them no matter what you do. Best to stick to your deen and culture and make some money and then leave.

Trending