Fox News Host trashes Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
The airhead racist, Tomi Lahren, bashes Somalis.

It's clear Minnesota has a real terrorist wannabe problem, and Ilhan Omar is certainly not the one to tackle it. But question is, how long are we going to turn our backs and pretend this doesn't exist? Till the next terror attack? When it's too late? I hope not. Wake up, Minnesota.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/tomi-...rorist-wannabe-problem-with-somali-population

Are you going to delete/qashin this topic also? Bully moderator?
You can't delete the digital receipts. Joke is on you.
Somali females are trashing somalis also. Unfortunately we are cursed and doomed in this world. I identify as the ancient race descended from cush from now on. I am the some of cush son of sam son of nuh and i no longer identify as somali.

To many fucked up self haters, to many weak and corrupt leaders! and way to much bad news. Farewell my former race and welcome my new paln to buy land and start my own clan with foreign females from all around the world.

My kingdom will resemble Lesotho and will be free from any further somali slander and embarrassment.

leso-LMAP-md.png

Somali females are trashing somalis also. Unfortunately we are cursed and doomed in this world. I identify as the ancient race descended from cush from now on. I am the some of cush son of sam son of nuh and i no longer identify as somali.

To many fucked up self haters, to many weak and corrupt leaders! and way to much bad news. Farewell my former race and welcome my new paln to buy land and start my own clan with foreign females from all around the world.

My kingdom will resemble Lesotho and will be free from any further somali slander and embarrassment.

leso-LMAP-md.png

I and many Somali women do not insult Somali men. If you want to date/marry foreigners do so, it's your choice.

However, kindly do NOT claim Somali women hate Somali men based on a few self-haters.

nah it's the truth. Somalis are destructive people by nature. they have no moral and objective in life other than destroy destroy destroy

they are also easy to distinguish.

they walk in packs because they can't do anything and they have a weird smell.

nah it's the truth. Somalis are destructive people by nature. they have no moral and objective in life other than destroy destroy destroy

ok

My very first gashin rating goes to you, you're welcome

I and many Somali women do not insult Somali men. If you want to date/marry foreigners do so, it's your choice.

However, kindly do NOT claim Somali women hate Somali men based on a few self-haters.
Honey the self haters are greater in numbers than you. Either way this ship is sinking and i'm forming my own kingdom that will make wakanda look like congo.

:rejoice:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
No one pays these people filled with anger and hate any mind, they use fear and paranoia as a tool to promote their political views because it never appeals to normal people. Let them be, continue to be the best person u can and live ur life :)

Honey the self haters are greater in numbers than you. Either way this ship is sinking and i'm forming my own kingdom that will make wakanda look like congo.

:rejoice:

You are a self-hater yourself and you don't even notice it.
I love Somalis and I love being Somali.

No one pays these people filled with anger and hate any mind, they use fear and paranoia as a tool to promote their political views because it never appeals to normal people. Let them be, continue to be the best person u can and live ur life :)

:it0tdo8:

Another hurt non-Somali. Why are you here?
Where am I hurt?

Just saying Somalis are non-compatible with the West.

Their culture of laziness and unproductive makes it hard for them to integrate with the West. It would take a few years for a Non- Somali to learn the local language and customs but the Somali will just collect welfare.

Their children are even worse and uneducated.

I am sadly from Somali ancestry but I don't identify as one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts