Fox News Host trashes Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where am I hurt?

Just saying Somalis are non-compatible with the West.

Their culture of laziness and unproductive makes it hard for them to integrate with the West. It would take a few years for a Non- Somali to learn the local language and customs but the Somali will just collect welfare.

Their children are even worse and uneducated.

I am sadly from Somali ancestry but I don't identify as one.
These so called somalis own this forum.
I think its time u called it quits.
Oorod camal yeelo

Damn someone's really triggered. Allow going through all that trouble to message me in private you khanis @wesleyy. Just message me here and if you want beef.

:pachah1:

Screenshot (78).png

Where am I hurt?

Their culture of laziness and unproductive makes it hard for them to integrate with the West. It would take a few years for a Non- Somali to learn the local language and customs but the Somali will just collect welfare.

I always cringe when i see some black talking how others r bad. no one is save from thm,whites,asians,latinos,somalis. otha day was looking a video about fulanis in west africa and as i went thru the comments was surprised how much they hated in W.africa and is nothing more than their looks.they were calling thm arabs and to go back to North africa or E africa,,,my my does a fulani looks an arab to you guys,,then somalis should be norwegian!
in conclusion these niggas hate thmslvs along with everyone else. what you expect from thm when they hate the fulanis who been mixing with thm for so long...simply cos they little bit more beautiful.
Wesley go cut urslv into pieces like Michael Jackson. the hate in you is your fucking looks, you look worse than guerrilla.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
Where am I hurt?

It is true what you said. most of somalis have difficulties integration with western society because they think their religion and tradition is the greats thing and they don't want to mix with these western gaalo.

Didn't he say he was somali? so what does he mean by "opinion us ppl hold of you". He must be some salty ajnabi. Somalis will continue to grow and climb higher in this world and you haters can continue hating us.

:mjlol:

Where am I hurt?

Then what are you doing here / how do we know you're not no spy and based on these uncle tom like phrases of hating your own ppl. Unless you're a bantu then idm destroying your slum in kenya

Tukraq

VIP
It is true what you said. most of somalis have difficulties integration with western society because they think their religion and tradition is the greats thing and they don't want to mix with these western gaalo.
Arenโ€™t you from one of them shithole Bantu countries trump was talking about:mjlol:
Also why would we intergrate in America were now part of the American story:ufdup: melting pot of culture ours included they have to intergrate to and accommodate us, your just mad Bantu countries are langab here and nobody knows them even African Americans couldnโ€™t point out one Bantu country if given a map:mjlaugh: while her we have beckies with our very famous name in her mouth(a geeljire will have his **** in there too), which shows were at the big boys table and a force to be reckoned with

she is a bimbo who talks way too fast to be good tv.

That is the qualification at foxnews if you wanna work there. Be:

A - Blond
B- Dumb
C- Extra Dumb
D- Take late calls from former Show host O-Reilly so he can get an erection and masturbate while on the phone with you.

The list of qualification for women who work there is just nothing more than what a white wealthy dude needs to get off after a day's work. The network doled out millions of dollars in settlement last year after few of the females raised their voice and got tired of men groping them and getting limb weeny pics from men who work there.

Foxnews, your average white trash excellency.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

Are you a gaal because I've noticed a lot of your posts have anti-Islamic innuendos :cosbyhmm:

nah it's the truth. Somalis are destructive people by nature. they have no moral and objective in life other than destroy destroy destroy

they are also easy to distinguish.

they walk in packs because they can't do anything and they have a weird smell.
If I could rate you, I'd give you a hundred qashin ratings.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Are you a terrorist because I've noticed a lot of your posts have extreme religious opinions? or are you alshabab? :ninja::rolleyes:

Hahaha, so funny and original, equating religiosity with terrorism hahaha like omg I'm literally falling over like it's so funny to so grossly misappropriate the diin hahaha.

But in all honesty abaayoo, I've seen you equate the holy diin multiple times now with terrorism. Stop it---it's not cute. I was replying to your comment: "because they think their religion and tradition is the greats thing," a very obvious message that you don't value imaan (piety) as a virtue amongst the Somali people. Do you not think the religion of Islam to be a great thing? Like, I'm not trying to call you an apostate or anything, I'm just seriously curious because you always seem to be super critical of the diin and how we as Somalis embrace it.

Caraweelo

President of the Secular Republic of Somalia
Hahaha, so funny and original, equating religiosity with terrorism hahaha like omg I'm literally falling over like it's so funny to so grossly misappropriate the diin hahaha.

But in all honesty abaayoo, I've seen you equate the holy diin multiple times now with terrorism. Stop it---it's not cute. I was replying to your comment: "because they think their religion and tradition is the greats thing," a very obvious message that you don't value imaan (piety) as a virtue amongst the Somali people. Do you not think the religion of Islam to be a great thing? Like, I'm not trying to call you an apostate or anything, I'm just seriously curious because you always seem to be super critical of the diin and how we as Somalis embrace it.

I don't like when somalis are judgmental and categorizing people based on their understanding instead of directly asking them if they are conservative, liberal/secularist or others. Since you judge me i'm not obligated to answer you.

you can call me apostate or anything it does not matter .... you can't explode people online:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I don't like when somalis are judgmental and categorizing people based on their understanding instead of directly asking them if they are conservative, liberal/secularist or others. Since you judge me i'm not obligated to answer you.

you can call me apostate or anything it does not matter .... you can't explode people online:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Get out :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts