Former Sspot member, LarryThePuntite, on radio unilaterally declares Puntland’s independence

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
Balkanising when you're bordered by 100 million Ethiopia and 50 million Kenya. Only a Somali could come up with such an idea.

Mozart

You need people like me
Balkanising when you're bordered by 100 million Ethiopia and 50 million Kenya. Only a Somali could come up with such an idea.

What’s wrong with that ? Somalia’s already on it’s way to integration with Ethiopia. At least if you balakanise you can control your own foreign policy.

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
What’s wrong with that ? Somalia’s already on it’s way to integration with Ethiopia. At least if you balakanise you can control your own foreign policy.
Give up sovereignty to be vassal state, just so that you can be a king in your little kingdom. How low have Somalis fallen.

Mozart

You need people like me
Give up sovereignty to be vassal state, just so that you can be a king in your little kingdom. How low have Somalis fallen.

looool so you’re happy with how things are as of now ? Somalia is well on its way to political + economic integration with Ethiopia ; open borders being an implication. So the whole ‘100 million Ethiopians etc etc ‘ is bs . Somaliweyne died a long time ago

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Divide us so that they can conquer, that insha'Allah will never happen.

I can't blame him. I truly believe that Somalia will never recover. If Somaliland get recognition and if the people of Puntland want to leave Somalia then it's their right to do so, and I'll respect their decision and wish them the best of luck. I'm not like the other Somalis that constantly hate and envy SL iyo PL success.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Honestly what do Somalis gain from unity it’s been over 30 years since the civil war. What has genuinely improved since?

I think Somalis on here have a mentality of if I go down I’m taking you all with me. It’s a selfish attitude to have if you ask me.

Nobody should be forced to stay in a Union if doesn’t want to. That causes more animosity and anarchy.

Honestly what do Somalis gain from unity it’s been over 30 years since the civil war. What has genuinely improved since?

I think Somalis on here have a mentality of if I go down I’m taking you all with me. It’s a selfish attitude to have if you ask me.

Nobody should be forced to stay in a Union if doesn’t want to. That causes more animosity and anarchy.
:comeon: You aint going anywhere nigga

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Puntland is a failed brand you need a newer brand to progress, shaati walbo waa iskaga xaartin. :mjlol: :qri8gs7:
The eternal capital of Marehan - A Modern Metropolis

marehan.jpg

This is what Puntland should create a brand with :mjlol:

Keep your whutus and your ooga booga southern tribes to yourself.

Last edited:

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Somalis are weird. You build a house in Garissa, dameer next to you will complain bc they dont want your tribe there. Tomorrow when kikuyu kicks his ass he wants to yell soomaaliyeey. Kkkk walaa xowla walaa quuwata. If you dont want somalis then live with oromos and kikuyus dameer fowqal dameer.

Trending