Former Sspot member, LarryThePuntite, on radio unilaterally declares Puntland’s independence

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Balkanising when you're bordered by 100 million Ethiopia and 50 million Kenya. Only a Somali could come up with such an idea.
Farmajo signed away 4 undisclosed ports to Ethiopia 2 years ago without consulting anyone and has a bilateral agreement with Ethiopia that allows their army to operate freely in Somalia outside of Amisom. He used their soldiers to kill scores of civilians in Baydhabo 1.5 years ago. Just a month before that, Abiy Ahmed said that the "Horn of Africa will have one president".

We are at greater risk of being forced to join Ethiopia by a rogue president of Mogadishu like Farmajo than if we went our own separate way.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've started saying I was from Puntland to ajanabis 5 years ago. No point of claiming to be from shitty country called Somalia.

When they ask where Puntland is, I usually tell them it's a country between Yemen and Somalia, with beautiful beaches, business savvy people and its much more safer then our neighboring countries Yemen and Somalia. They always get intrigued until they Google it and stupid Google tells them it's Somalia, I always tell them we are breaking away, while slowly walking away from the Convo. :drakelaugh:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I've been in contact with larry, waa landheere hardcore puntlander.

Never forget Larrys legacy on sspot - gobolnimo :fittytousand:

Trending

Latest posts