Former model Halima Aden sits down with qoomuluudh Tommy Hilfiger, complaints abt what she experienced. Who is she kidding. She joined the devil & now

girl is confused like many young somalis. Trying to be on two worlds. Model industry is full of gays, drugs and sex trafficking. you either commit or leave it alone. Nothing more stupid than hijabi model

girl is confused like many young somalis. Trying to be on two worlds. Model industry is full of gays, drugs and sex trafficking. you either commit or leave it alone. Nothing more stupid than hijabi model

People who say this can’t see the bigger picture. Hijabis continue to fit themselves in spaces. That’s why most ukhtis are well employed and most akhis find god and start selling catar and taking unemployment. Hijabis don’t need advice from men on which spaces to work in, or they’ll be peddling majool dates on Snapchat

People who say this can’t see the bigger picture. Hijabis continue to fit themselves in spaces. That’s why most ukhtis are well employed and most akhis find god and start selling catar and taking unemployment. Hijabis don’t need advice from men on which spaces to work in, or they’ll be peddling majool dates on Snapchat
good luck fitting in the model industry.....the girl ha mental breakdown recently. Fit in kulaha

good luck fitting in the model industry.....the girl ha mental breakdown recently. Fit in kulaha

She didn’t have a mental breakdown because of the modeling industry. She’s from a refugee camp in Kenya, years of generational trauma and she used to wash cadaan peoples asses for a living and her family wanted her to go back to that. It stressed her out.

Where is @Grigori Rasputin , bring us back the 1 in 3 Somalis statistic you love

The model industry, like Hollywood and the music industry is full of abominations and degenerates. Modern day Sodom and Gomorrah with these demons. Anyone who plays around in the Devil's den long enough becomes consumed with it's evil.

She didn’t have a mental breakdown because of the modeling industry. She’s from a refugee camp in Kenya, years of generational trauma and she used to wash cadaan peoples asses for a living and her family wanted her to go back to that. It stressed her out.

Where is @Grigori Rasputin , bring us back the 1 in 3 Somalis statistic you love
I won't mock the sister for her past burdens. That would be messed up.

the model industry is not any business. Models are literally pimped to wealthy men. If you dont know the connection between sex trafficking and the industry, then you are asleep in todays world

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
The very few occasions I’m trying to empathise with Halimos. I think she was gullible like most girls are going into the industry are.

I think the question that should be asked why she go into to modelling industry in the first place? The vibe I get is she wasn’t brought up in a cultural/religious conservative household. I could be wrong but that’s the vibe I’m getting:mjdontkno:

There is a reason why alot of actors turn to drugs and suicide. All that money and fame in the world, naa something aint right and om sure there are alot more Epsteins and that other fat dude in showbiz.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

giphy.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The very few occasions I’m trying to empathise with Halimos. I think she was gullible like most girls are going into the industry are.

I think the question that should be asked why she go into to modelling industry in the first place? The vibe I get is she wasn’t brought up in a cultural/religious conservative household. I could be wrong but that’s the vibe I’m getting:mjdontkno:

I KNOW 💯 she didn’t quit that industry due to them not adhering to her religious obligations.

As you can hear from her storyline she built beef with too many folks in the industry.

I suspect that she is on a face saving marathon when in reality she got stuck in a toxic work environment. She was probably despised by many. For the special treatment she received. She had her own private changing room.

From her social media, close to the time of her quitting, she was star stricken. She was constantly taking pics with Rihana. She was at ungodly parties where all the qoomuluudhs where hanging out. She was fine with it. Now she wants to tell us otherwise. I wasn’t born yesterday.

Why the hell did she join modeling knowing how the modeling industry actually is like what did she thought it was inside the changing rooms ??:childplease: Hijabi model kulaha

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Modelling industry is probably the 2nd sickest indistry next to Hollywood, there photographers are known to be pedofiles.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its so satanic did you Know Gucci, Versace, Calvin Klein rtc are all by gay designers? Niggahas are stunting in gay man gear while yelling battyboy :pachah1: